Hello Kitty Vibrator Tattoo Gun

If you just get out of prison and your buddies give you a Hello Kitty vibrator as a welcome back gift, what do you do with it? You modify it into a prison style tattoo gun of course:

Hello Kitty Vibrator Tattoo Gun
photo copyright M. Pilmer MutatoVisual.com, used with permission.

I think I have figured out a way to keep my wife from getting that Hello Kitty tattoo that she wants. I’ll simply show her this tattoo gun and explain that any “real” Hello Kitty fan would only get a Hello Kitty tattoo with a Hello Kitty tattoo gun. Definitely worth a try…

Courtesy of Marichigo in the comments – It is my humble opinion that anyone that wants a Hello Kitty tattoo should get one with a tattoo gun like this.

This entry was posted in Strange, Tattoo. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Hello Kitty Vibrator Tattoo Gun

1. Kiki says:

if she’s as hardcore as you claim, i don’t think that would stop her. who knows though, i love hello kitty but i’m terrified of needles plunging in my skin.

2. Luty says:

OMG!
    And now, you’ll smash it or not?!

3. jason says:

honestly…I would be quite amused to see some one actually using that to get a tattoo. I warn you tho, if she decides to get a hello kitty tat using that and it works…you might end up with one yourself.

oh and SMASH THE FIGURINE!

4. azumarisan says:

I’d actually prefer the vibrator thanks. And no smashing allowed! I LOVE Hello Kitty :)

5. connie says:

that isn’t a vibrator it’s an electric tooth brush

6. Pingback: Japundit » Priceless: HK Slow Cooker

7. rakkon says:

You know.. what you should really do is find something she absolutely hates and start buying everything related to it that you can find and putting it all over your place. Maybe she will get the hint and lay off giving you hello kitty mouse pads and such when you so obviously dislike HK. (though I still think you are INSANE.)

8. houston says:

tattoo machine…
    machine

9. kelley says:

I love Hello Kitty, too. Actually, I adore her! Perhaps you could get a variety of Hello Kitty press on tattoos for you wife?

10. pat says:

Okay, that is the most hilarious thing that I’ve seen on here today so far.

11. Pingback: Hello Kitty Batman Tattoo: Hello Kitty Hell

12. Pingback: Hello Kitty Space Candy Tattoo - Hello Kitty Hell

13. anti-nubs says:

Truly foul, who would use it for tattooing, or would it tatuaran with it are crazy aberrados

14. Pingback: Hello Kitty Tattoo Plush - Hello Kitty Hell

15. Fubar says:

Darlene forgot to /baww on this one. I’VE FINALLY MADE IT TO AN ARTICLE BEFORE HER!!!!

*Heil Kitty wins 1337 points*
    Oh, by the way.
    I’m on the other side.
    *Throws Hello Kitty hand grenade* YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT THE FUHRER!!! KITTY SHALL RULE ALL!!!!!!

16. what... says:

theres nothing wrong with hello kitty tattoos and why would a *real* hello kitty fan have to get a tat by that….