Hello Kitty Beer

Reader Danny took pity on me and is the first person that decided my Hello Kitty Hell deserved some intoxication to help dull the pain and get me through it. He’s the first person to buy me a beer (click on the title of this post and look to the right if you have no clue what I’m talking about). Despite his generosity and my thankful senses, Hello Kitty Hell would be Hello Kitty Hell if I could simply drink a beer in peace and quiet. It’s a sad fact of life that there isn’t a single cup in our house that isn’t branded with Hello Kitty so my refreshing beverage had to be consumed in a Hello Kitty cup:

Hello Kitty beer reward

There should be a law that if you are a guy drinking beer, the beer can’t be in a Hello Kitty cup. Instead of being able to sit back and sip my beer slowly and with pleasure, Hello Kitty Hell and the Hello Kitty cup dictate that the beer needs to be downed as quickly as possible…each time you bring the cup to your lips, you see your sworn enemy directly before your eyes and you want to dull the pain of the situation as quickly as possible. Thus the Hello Kitty Hell escape paradox – when you believe that you will believe you will be able to escape Hello Kitty Hell even for a few minutes, she ends up being closer to you than you’d ever want her to be…

This entry was posted in Hello Kitty. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Hello Kitty Beer

1. Connie says:

Why don’t you just drink it out of the can? I’ve never known someone to pour it from the can to a cup.

2. papiercherri says:

This is true, Connie. I recommend Crown Royal, from the bottle.

3. liz says:

how about a straw if you don’t want your lips to touch the can….?

4. magpie says:

Dude, that is so wrong! almost as wrong as drinking beer from a can.
    Wouldn’t you like a nice non-kitty mug for that tasty beverage? Monster Truck Experience, Ducati motorcycles, Ford-New Holland Tractor? Seriously, let us know and we’ll get something out to you ASAP.

5. patty says:

i can send you a hello kitty pilsner glass if need be…or ..ahemmm a Champaign flute for when you are celebrating kittys demise…MWAHAHAHAHA

6. Hope-Elaine Ramos says:

I’M NOT SO IN TO BEER BUT I’D HAVE UP. PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!

7. tookki says:

I LOVE HELLOO KITTY

8. natalie says:

are you really that sad, that much of a low life, that you actually dedicated a website to hating a cartoon cat ?
    grow up.