Hello Kitty Hotel Room

The problem going anywhere when you live in Hello Kitty Hell is that the destination is always someplace to see Hello Kitty. While in the past I was able to escape Hello Kitty for a few moments here and there, it is becoming more and more difficult to do so as everything succumbs to Hello Kittification. For example, when we go someplace, my wife wants to stay in a Hello Kitty hotel room and unfortunately, there are more and more of these that exists these days:

Hello Kitty hotel room

Hello Kitty hotel room

Hello Kitty hotel room

Hello Kitty hotel room

Hello Kitty hotel room

Rooms like this are on par with our house meaning it isn’t like escaping Hello Kitty Hell at all. In fact, it’s even worse because the place is new so my wife has to spend fifteen minutes on every single Hello Kitty item in the room explaining how she can incorporate into our own house.

You would think that anyone who was forced to stay in a room like this would at least have the decency to completely trash the place so nobody else would have to endure the pain of staying there, but alas, this never seems to happen.

It’s only a matter of time before my wife attempts to plan a week vacation where we are never out of site of Hello Kitty and the scariest thing about this is that it’s probably possible. Just thinking about it gives me a Hellish Hello Kitty headache…

Thanks to hellosis (via sunflower700) who should have to spend her entire life in rooms like these.

This entry was posted in Decor, Travel. Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Hello Kitty Hotel Room

1. diana says:

omg . omg .omg like wow i soo wonna go there woooow :) where is it exactly? but wow amazing i have a room full of hello kitty i and a hotel :O haha i fell so happy when i see the pics hahaha

2. Monica Alexander says:

I am a pilot and I fly with all hello kitty stuff and I will be the happiest woman in the world to go to this place…I am so going to work for EVA just to fly the Hello Kitty Airbus….

3. Rina says:

Hello Kitty is awsum!!! U shoold get to know her better. Where is this place???

4. Mathieu says:

Seems like hell indeed, or at least an awful part of purgatory. I know for a fact there are hundreds of rooms of this type scattered around Japan, even quite a few in love hotels. For the life of me I can’t imagine a romantic liason taking place in such wretched surroundings. Though I think if you have a girlfriend (or wife…sorry!) who goes in for a place like this for an amorous rendezvous your problems are just beginning!

5. Peter Chalmers says:

This looks like somewhere in Japan. In hello kitty crazed Japan, you can find such hotels everywhere. Though it isn’t a stretch of the imagination to find accommodation like this in other parts of the world.

6. Darthtoon says:

poor thing my dear hater,hk is becoming really annoying for me too,there’s no brand or corner or article that doesn’t have her face