Hello Kitty Hell

Some images of Hello Kitty Hell because it’s been that kind of weekend…

Hello Kitty hell

Hello Kitty hell

Hello Kitty hell

Photos courtesy of SofaShark

This entry was posted in Strange. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Hello Kitty Hell

1. mina says:

that first picture is both amazing and frightening at the exact same time. Damn.

2. lstar says:

The first two are awesome because they seem CGI. But the third one….man that kind of crazy stuff CAN happen in Hello Kitty Hell. I wouldn’t be surprised if that were a real image! Sure looks plausible.

3. Eva says:

Nice photoshops!!

4. jbizzle says:

The third one is very similar to a purse I saw at Claires last week. It was red and black and had a pic of hello kitty in a devil costume surrounded by flames. I wanted to take a picture of it and send it to you.

5. Brilliantpants says:

If that’s what hell looks like, I don’t want to go to heaven!

6. Jam says:

The first picture is very cool for hell.

7. Tegan says:

You are a horrible person! Imagine not liking hello kitty!!!

8. SofaShark says:

Thanks for the comments everybody. People often ask why I do photoshops of HK as evil incarnate, and I reply with the following anecdote.

Directly across the street from my office is a store that sells all sorts of Japanese merchandise, and taking pride of place is a giant cardboard cutout of Hello Kitty. Daily she stares at through my window, her eyes inky black voids of despair. I feel a cold tingle run down my spine, and a nameless dread tears at my soul. A red darkness descends over my vision as a million white hot needles pierce my skin, boring through my flesh and into my bones. My face a rictus of terror, I begin to slaughter my co-workers with whatever comes to hand until, alone, drenched in blood, every nerve in my body consumed by the fire of a million suns, I bow before my master.

Actually, I should probably just close the curtains.

9. manda says:

i love the third picture! hahaha

10. Sarj says:

Haha. this is funny! and there really are pictures from hello kitty hell. haha

11. Tiffany says:

You horrid man! Hello Kitty is not from hell! She is sitting up high in heaven next to her friend God discussing there favourite flavours of poptarts. Imagine not likeing Hello Kitty!

12. Liselor says:

Really like the third one…lol

13. Cassandra & Squffins says:

Imagine hello Kitty as our overlord….

14. gregoria says:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow

• hello kitty hatter says:

stop saying woooooooooooooooooooow she is very MEAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA

15. SHEENA says:

Love the pics.

16. Danny says:

i hate you. leave hello kitty alone, if you hate her so much i hope she haunts you and kills you you jerk.

17. hello kitty hatter says:

i am a princess i hate hello kitty