Hello Kitty Deodorant

The fact that Sanrio makes a Hello Kitty douche pretty much assured that a Hello Kitty deodorant existed and now, of course, my wife is looking for it.

Hello Kitty deodorant

There are a couple of classic signs that it is Hello Kitty. It’s marked “limited edition” at the top – who else besides Sanrio would come up with the idea of limited edition deodorant? You know that limited edition deodorant would never fly with any other brand in the world and you also know that the Hello Kitty fanatics are drooling all over themselves wanting it. Then there is the description that the spray is “air petals” – which is so classic Hello Kitty sweetness that it makes my stomach churn, a chill go up my spine and makes me want to vomit.

Of course, my wife sees it from a completely different point of view: “Wouldn’t it be wonderful that you could smell Hello Kitty everyday?” Between having to eat Hello Kitty food, see Hello Kitty everywhere I go, listen to the Hello Kitty theme song on crappy speakers and touch Hello Kitty at times when one should never have to touch her, we might as well make it all five senses and make me suffer with the Smell of Hello Kitty on a daily basis as well. Would you expect anything less in Hello Kitty Hell…?

Sent in by Marcus who should have to wear this Hello Kitty deodorant himself for even considering it would be a good idea to send this to me…

This entry was posted in Beauty and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Hello Kitty Deodorant

1. k says:

Well if it smelled good I don’t see a problem with it, but if it didn’t work then wasted money. But to a fanatic it would be good even if it smelled like dog crap just because it’s hello kitty.

2. :) says:

H&M, at least in Scandinavia. Has been selling HK-stuff like this for a while now. Deodorants, make up, underwear, clothes… Overly sweet-smelling, cheap and pink or black with glitter. I actually had a HK deodorant a while ago cuz it was cheap and had HK on it.

3. It would serve them right if it smelled like Hello Kitty litter!

4. TeratoMarty says:

Nice how they label it “girl.” You know, so us dudes don’t use it on accident. Sheesh.

5. Wendyscat says:

Maybe it’s labelled ‘girl’ ‘cos there exists a version labelled ‘boy’.

Gotta ask, WHAT does Kitty smell of? I am recalling the rank carpets I had to change when I moved in that reeked of cat pee – ugh.

6. Misawa says:

Haha… I have hello kitty bathroom items.. soap.. shampoo.. bubble bath .. and many many other items.. Though it would be awsome to get this.. I will stick to the stuff that works. I would probably just buy this for decoration.

7. siimuk says:

‘Air Petals’ – ha ha ha! A nice way to say CFC! So is hello kitty out to destroy our ozone layer too?

8. k says:

So is there a regular edition lol.

9. Tea says:

i’ve got those x)
    i’m living in germany and i do not know how it is in other countries, but we’ve got that rexona girl deo and the air petals stuff was there before. but now it’s completely purple and with a hello kitty on it :)
    and by the way, there are other ways to smell like hello kitty: like with my hello kitty winter eau de toilette.

10. miranda :D says:

In Germany you can get hello kitty roll-on deodorant.

11. HKitty says:

I see nothing wrong with this, some people are against b.o lol.

12. charrlie says:

I would use it even if it didn’t have Hello Kitty on it as long as it smells good. But the fact it has Hello kitty on it even better

13. rose says:

i think its super-cute and totally fun!
    …hmmm….i wonder if they have it in pink…

14. Hayley says:

It doesn’t actually look half bad.
    Jeez. I’d buy it . (:

-Hayley

15. Lilka says:

Hello Kitty, killing our ozone layer one spray at a time.

Okay, I just realized how Hello Kitty can be evil. Shouldn’t she try to help the enviromnent instead of killing it? Hmm. I wonder if she’s the start of “Skynet.”

16. sierraslaughter says:

=]] id buy this it probobly smells like sprinkles and cupcakes lol isnt hellokitty suppose to smell like that???