Costume – Photo of Horror 4

It’s bad enough when Hello Kitty fanatics decide to dress up as Hello Kitty (here is far more proof than anyone in their right mind would ever want to see if you need any), but by far the worst part is when the Hello Kitty fanatic decides that the significant other must also participate (see photo of horror photo 1, photo 2 and photo 3 and realize what a wonderful life you have compared to these poor guys) as part of the costume. Here is another poor soul that you can add to that list that is forced to humiliate himself at the bidding of his wife (oh, how I know how he feels…):

Hello Kitty costume

Notice the forced grin that fails to hide the tightly clinched teeth underneath and the invisible thought bubble above which undoubtedly reads something like, “please…please, I pray that none of my friends see me like this. How the hell did I ever get talked into something like this???” while the Hello Kitty fanatic is grinning from ear to ear. Yep, that is the Hello Kitty Hell I know well…

The only thing that the significant other of the Hello Kitty fanatic can now do is take photos of the Hello Kitty fanatic so that he doesn’t have to actually appear in any other photos (as he tries to figure out a way to destroy the photos that have been already taken of him before they hit the Internet. This is doomed to failure and eventally it will end up on a site like this).

Hello Kitty corset costume

But alas, the truth even weighs down on the Hello Kitty fanatic as she unconsciously consumes alcohol in an effort to erase the psychological damage that she know she is doing to herself and those around her. Of course, if there was Hello Kitty beer, she would be doing it with that, but that’s beside the point…

Hello Kitty corset costume

Thus you get a glimpse into the world of what Hello Kitty fanatic significant others must deal with on a daily basis. Sure makes your life look a lot brighter than it did 5 minutes ago, doesn’t it…

Sent in by Jacob who obviously is already getting far more punishment than I could ever imagine wishing upon him for sending me these photos…

This entry was posted in Clothes, Fashion, Holiday, Strange and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

80 Responses to Costume – Photo of Horror 4

1. Daisy says:

Kimmy,

These pictures are the best I’ve seen on this site in a while…it helps that you’ve got a lot of personality, got a cute husband and that you’re photogenic to boot! Think I’ll be smiling all day! Keep up your costume-making–wish I had your talent! All the best to you and your gorgeous hubby!

2. lynn says:

the corset is cute but the guy is just creepy….kinda reminds me of zoolander

3. rajshelj says:

her bow is on the wrong side. and I think she is a very attractive girl

4. Kempy says:

Mom, Dad, is that you?… Some people have no shame

5. liz says:

i think your costume is very cute. i’m also crazy about hello kitty but my husband will not dress up like yours or even acknowledge what i like. its really good that your husbands joins you and supports you in what you love. and you both look great by the way. i love your hello kitty costume . maybe i should try wearinng something like that to bed maybe then you would appreciate hello kitty hahahahah .

you both are an adorable keep supporting each other.

6. liz says:

oops correcting my last sentence you both are an adorable couple keep supporting each other.

7. Hello Jessie says:

the girl is soooo cute! The guys looks whiped

8. meggymac says:

that is the cutest corset ever. and wtf @ fat? damn people, dont be so jealous. look at her arms and face, shes far from fat. if you think having naturally big knockers and a butt is fat, that’s pathetic.

9. Knives. says:

If she thinks she’s dressed up as Hello kitty, she is very much wrong. Notice the bow on the left cat ear. That right there will make her Mimi, Hello Kitty’s twin sister.

Hello Kitty’s bow is on her left ear; Mimi’s is on her right. It’s so the others can tell the two apart.

This girl is not a die hard Hello Kitty fan if she made that mistake.

People if you’re going to dress up, DO IT RIGHT!!!

10. Knives. says:

To correct my last comment:
    Second sentence 6th word, I meant to say ‘right’ instead of ‘left’.

Oh well.

11. Knives. says:

But I do admit she looks good. And that stuff if it was made or bought had to be expensive. So good for her. I personally like most of it (minus the bow place ment).

And her significant other could have been dressed up to look like Daniel (Hello Kitty’s significant other).

12. konnichiwa koneko says:

I’m wondering what the occasion was….Is there like Hello Kitty day or something???

And is the dude,Chococat?

13. Melanie says:

Aw! I absolutely love the corset~! I want a hello kitty corset!

14. kittygirl says:

Wow, what an awesome costume. The only thing I DONT like is the black on the nose. The girl is GORGEOUS and her HK corset is to die for.

Anyone that says otherwise, is blind. Or jealous. or both?

15. JiLLiAn* says:

LoVe iT! WhErE can I find tHaT gOrGeOuS cOsTuMe!?

16. sebie says:

sexy
    cute hay

xoxoxoxoxo sebie

17. karen says:

Alfred, so to you ‘fat’ is a girl with curvy hips and thighs? Wierd…you sure you’re not gay? Does the guy in the pic do it for you then, he’s pretty scrawny.

18. Dedricthere says:

LOL I agree with Karen’s comment before me. Guys If you don’t like feminine bodies maybe you should check out dude bodies. This girl is perfection body for me…Delicious. I’d eat her up she’s so gourgeous !

19. wendy says:

she looks more like a mouse than hello kitty to me

20. Bianca says:

@Catherine – How sad is it that you too believe that if a woman doesn’t have anything other than sticks for legs, where the knees are the widest parts of the legs, she has “huge thighs”? I have seen huge thighs before – mine are almost I’m sorry to say : ( – and her thighs are NOT huge you dumb ass.

@Julia – THANK YOU!!!!!!

21. Jeni says:

i want her corset XD

22. HelloKittyLOVER says:

I WANT IT! <3 hahaha

23. quay says:

Not cute on her ,but better on me everyone would love it on me they just like it on her thank you/ ha ha ha.lol

24. James Bruce says:

I’m going to try running that last comment through Google’s English to English translation project to see if the internets can understand it better than I can.

25. Paloma Panica says:

Excuse me for my french but….

HOLY CRAP THAT IS EXCRUCIATINGLY HIDEOUS!

26. nancy says:

who knows where i can find this costume!!!????!!!!>>>

27. Just Jessue says:

CURVES PEOPLE CURVES!!

she has hips…no fat rolls.

and even if she was fat..does it really matter?…I’m 21 and more open minded and mature then most of you. groww up, the world is changing people.

Size 00 – OUT
    Curves to kill – IN

28. maria says:

where did you get da costume is awsome

29. osiris macias says:

PLEASE HOW STUPID CAN PEOPLE E OK SHE MADE HER OWN COSTUME BY THE WAY LOVE IT OK WELL SHE BOUGHT FISH NET THIGHTS AND HK CORSET LOOK FOR IT ON EBAY OR ANY SITE OK HER EARS LOOK FOR THEM ONLINE AND BOWS THERE ALMOST EVERY WHERE !!! AND THE NOSE AND WISKERS.. USE …EYE LINER!!! NO WAY REALLY EYE LINER ??? YES AND SHOES LOOK FOR THEM ONLINE YAY SO SHUT IT AND SHE LOOKS GOOD QUIT HATTING JELOUSEY IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU

30. mel b says:

Her custome is boss!!! Very creative spin on hello kitty, why is the blogger hating lol She looks good! Its freaking Halloween your supposed to dress up, why does she have to be an obsessed fanatic?