Hello Kitty Baby Perfume

Sometimes when I see new Hello Kitty products, I think that Sanrio must actually be running out of things to Hello Kittify since there is no other explanation as to why some of these things are made. That, and the overwhelming focus that it’s never too early to indoctrinate the child masses into the Sanrio cult, is why you have products like Hello Kitty Baby perfume:

Hello Kitty baby perfume

I want to ask “why?” but cringe at the thought of what would happen if I did. Instead of understanding immediately that it’s a question that can not possibly be answered with a straight face or sound mind, Hello Kitty fanatics will spend hours explaining to me in all seriousness and with the minutest details, why Hello Kitty baby perfume is a wonderful idea. They will continue to do this until I agree with them just to get them to shut their mouth or, if I happen to be extremely lucky, an asteroid falls through the roof seriously injuring me and I’m hauled away in an ambulance to intensive care for the next 3 months, but away from the evil feline.

The company claims that Hello Kitty baby perfume is aimed at infants and toddlers with a fragrance of raspberry, hazelnut and violet. That’s like saying that Hello Kitty candy comes with “rich flavors” when everyone knows it will taste exactly like all other Hello Kitty candy: pure sugar. My guess is it really smells like pink bubble gum and contains a virus that permanently alters the brain to crave Hello Kitty (and if it doesn’t, you know that Sanrio is busily working on one that does). Just one more thing to confirm I’m living in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in first by Ed (as well as many others via the scented salamander) who should have to wear this perfume on a daily basis for ever thinking that it would be a good idea to send me this photo…

This entry was posted in Baby, Beauty, Strange and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Hello Kitty Baby Perfume

1. Jo says:

Fragrances go hand in hand with memories. I as a child was given a fragrance that became the most endearing gift i had recieved. The fragrance will transport me to feelings of that time so very special to me. Just like a music, we wear in our very souls. I agree that in todays world and all the chemicals out there, we must be wise in our choices.

2. STACInotSCENE says:

why would u wanna smell like a baby espsepically a kitty babyxD

3. Tabsy says:

It doesn’t make you smell like a baby ( if that was the case you would just have a bottle of baby crap), it supposedly gets rid of the new baby smell. Which I don’t get,because who goes around randomly sniffing babies for no reason?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    random dude sniffing babies: That one smells like crap, that one smells like crap, oooh, that one smells like mouthless cat!

WTF!?!?!?!?

4. maikitty says:

i have this perfume …my bf bought for me :D hihi …im sorry who hate hell kitty …but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kitty do much …hahaha

5. Leah says:

I hope it’s made from real babies <– lol!

6. Raven says:

I dont have hello kitty baby cologne but I use magic baby baby cologne. I agree with the person that fragrances go hand in hand with memories, but also I think hey it is cute that my lil one can have a cologne like mommy and daddy have a cologne. Look we buy baby wash that smells of lavender and stuff right. So really what does baby cologne hurt. I think some people just need a excuse to gripe about something. When I was a kid my Oma(grandma) use to dab 4711 cologne on me and to this day I love the scent and remember it well and the fond memories with it. So now there is cologne specifically for babies. Well why not?? I personally love dabbing cologne on my baby after his bath. Heck I might try out hello kitty cologne. And to the person with the friend that has a scar from a avon product. Well like adults some kids have allergic reactions to things and some dont.

7. MZ CIERA A.K.A DHA BARBIE says:

IF I HAD A BABY THIS WOULD B ONE OF THE FRAGRANCES SHE WOULD HAVE AND WHOEVER SAID BABIES STINK GO TO HELL AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HELLO KITTY HELL DUMB ASS JUST QUIT COMMITING ON THIS PAGE…HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

8. Rose says:

Please do your research before you write an article, this fragrance was not released by Sanario, but by the Koto Parfums company in France.

9. natasha says:

for god sake i think its a cool idea and any way most baby products r perfumed. i think people r going 2 put i part of there body no were there face.

10. Krissy says:

Actually… I think I would probably use this on myself…

11. shirleyxia says:

Well, it’s my first time to get into a website like this.^v^A friend of mine love HK, she only want others to give her HK stuff for her birthday, she is terrified to see these pictures.I think there’s no need to invent a perfume for babies……