Ask Hello Kitty Hell

I know I’m going to regret this, but in an effort to hopefully stop Hello Kitty fanatics sending me so much email, I’ve decided to put together a frequently asked questions section (yes, it’s a sad day in Hello Kitty Hell when I have to create a FAQ section). Have a question? Here’s your chance.

You can now find all the answers to the questions below at Hello Kitty Hell FAQs

This entry was posted in Hello Kitty and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

76 Responses to Ask Hello Kitty Hell

1. Acton says:

The thing with ad sites is they are keyword driven.
    I think the bathroom picayune is due to the high cost of land in Japan, one would probably need to take out a second mortgage to afford storage space. As for clutter and EBay I know the feeling, I had to dump 60% of my inventory because it was cluttering my apartment. I do estate items and network equipment. I have sold Hello Kitty items in the past as part of doing some Vulture capitalism, reselling close store inventory. This how I eventually fell for the cute one.

Out of curiosity where do you live.

in addition have you ever thought trying to create for yourself a Hello Kitty free man room with sleeping bag.
    Perhaps we can take up a collection and by one from REI.

[drama class=" sarcastic humor" ]
    Finally I am going to “fall on my sword” and ask do I scare you becasue I am your future. You will embrace the kitty
    Resistance (of the cute one) is futile .
    [/drama]

2. Sierradragon says:

How did you avoid getting signed up for the Hello Kitty online beta? I am glad for your sake that you squeaked past but still curious.

3. mhkitty06 says:

Do you ever want to just put a bullet in your head from all the dumb questions and dumber HK items that are made?

I think if I was in your shoes I may need serious medication to make it through the day…

4. Catherine says:

MHKH..That is just the answer I was looking for :)

5. Catherine says:

@ Acton
    You need to get out more…………..

6. Catherine says:

no, I’m sorry I retract that Acton. Stay in don’t come out!
    lol

7. Acton The Tormentor says:

@Catherine
    No I am everywhere. I might be next to you wearing Hello Kitty boxers and you never know it. LOL ;)

don’t sweat it, I just playing with you and Mr. HKH minds.
    I keed I Keed its a joke.

One thing about me is I hate to be normal. Still I do have my limits that is I planning to Kitty/plushie/fu-ize my apartment * but what happens in my apartment stays in my apartment office cube, and truck. I not going to think any less of you all because you think I am eccentric and dislike HK unlike darline. Just remember I am not asking for anybodies acceptance.

*plushie count now at 20 including and growing, soon to add 3ft Hello Kitty (I hope) and a visit to Sanrio store in Bellevue, Washington this week.

8. Christy says:

Is there any HK thing on earth that you may possibly like? I mean those really produced by Sanrio.

9. mhkitty06 says:

Gods I hope not!

10. JJ P says:

Does your wife have a blog?
    Is it like, “HELLOKITTYHEAVEN!” blog?

11. Duckwax says:

time to come here….and meet … Hello Doggy.

part Rott, Part German Pinscher, all Mutt, and tired as hell of stupid pink KITTYS!!!!!

Get yours today

12. Cyn says:

I won’t ask questions, but just say that the “bright side” in your HK Hell is that this blog was born, and you have a style of writting that is awsome and full of nicely sarcastic humor.
    Thanks for putting a smile on my face with each of your entries, and for exposing once and for all how ridiculously insane HK has turned out to be…you rock!

13. Heilo Kitler says:

ACH! I love this, all you need is a Hello Kitty Advice columnist..may I enlist?

14. mhkitty06 says:

Sorry Mr. HK, Mine was a totally rhetorical question, you didn’t really need to answer.
    But, it is probably true your evil wife may just get her final revenge by dressing you in the HK Tux, getting an HK Flower arrangement placed on your Coffin, drape you in your HK sleeping bag, and then get an HK tombstone.
    I am so sorry to have to tell you this, but you DO realize you are going to have knock her off first to keep that from happening, right?
    We’ll all go together and get you a real nice criminal attorney :)

15. Kitteh!! says:

The real question is whether to go with “justifiable homicide” or “temporary insanity” as the defence! ;)

16. Minda says:

you’re freakin hilarious. made my day. into ze favourites you go…

(sorry to hear your life isn’t so hilarious)

17. Indiana says:

Im surprised your blog went on for this long Mr.HKH. o_o

I got a question.
    How do you feel when darlene attacks your masculinity and puts all this rediculous stuff into your blog even when your only trying to vent?

18. ashley says:

your hell would be my heaven.

continue to vent cause i love reading your blogs. it puts a smile on my face all the time.

19. Madely says:

where can i purchase me a hello kitty exhaust pipe for my car???

How useful! I think this is a great idea, Mr. HK. Oh, I have a few questions: 1) You said that you take very little time on this blog. Does that mean you write what you’re thinking, like jokes and things, at the time when you make these posts? 2)You said in your Beginning post that your wife chose a hobby to make money off of. Do you do something similar?(I’ve always wondered) 3) What HK product have you most been insulted by? and 4) I saw the pics of your bathroom. They look like a freaking toystore! How do you even move through your house??

21. Kitteh!! says:

Liz, ref your (1), I can’t actually speak for Mr HKH (nor would I), but I know several other people who can produce this sort of quantity of humour on this sort of notice in a few minutes.

@Kitteh!

Oh, okay. I just was wondering because I’m awful at jokes.

23. glenda says:

why do you hate hello kitty so bad i know howyou feel cuz when i was 7 i HATED hello kitty so bad, i drew pics of her farting on sanrios face but now i like the nice cat :)

24. Who cares? says:

I have something to say: I think that the reason why poeple send you so many hk related e-mails is because
    1. Hello?! You created a website called hellokitty hell.com which is completely based on hello kitty.
    2. Because you are purposely showing poeple that you get annoyed off of it and your trying to make a joke out of it so they must think it’s pretty funny to send you e-mails about it.
    3. You blog about nothing but hellokitty and you live with someone that loves it so ofcourse you’re the one giving poeple something to talk about – not them. Another thing that I have to say is that I get annoyed off the crap that you have to say. Oh!.. And that I just proved your really weird blogging about something you hate poeple mentioning to you.

25. jen says:

you and my hubby should do lunch. he allowed me the kitchen with my hk stuff but it is slowly showing up around the house. *evil laugh* how did your wife start? with one room or a few?

26. April says:

You are funny !I like the Hello Kitty, I think it is cute.But why do you let Hello Kitty to be a bad things?