Hello Kitty For President

It seems that Hello Kitty fanatics aren’t satisfied with Hello Kitty merely being a cultural ambassador and want her to be more. So is it really a surprise that there would be a movement to get Hello Kitty elected as president?

While Hello Kitty fanatics (like my wife) think this would be a wonderful idea that would bring a lot of happiness to the world, I’m not sure that the masses would really like to join me in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Acton (via tsgnet) who should have to be the evil feline’s campaign manager as punishment for thinking that sending something like this to me could ever be a good idea…

This entry was posted in Strange, Videos and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Hello Kitty For President

1. Rae says:

First! I claim your comment virginity for Spain. Anyways, It actually took me a second to notice that it was a shop. If she did win though, I’m sure she’d get assassinated! ^^

2. Fia says:

That’s a fun little video. I have to admit, I plugged a few names in there just to see how they looked on the side of the bus and the old lady’s tramp-stamp. Just out of curiosity, how did you get the video to embed?

3. Lucy says:

when you have to vote for the lesser evil….

4. Acton says:

made you look.
    Sorry Gus, I am first in line for the vice president position (runnin on the furry ticket). I could see if Carl Rove is still available. It is a interesting program especially the bus getting the prospective right.

Actually I am going to write her in for Oregon 1st congressional district since the the self center twit faked on the Republican party.

(PS disregard previous message, email address is wrong)

5. Malik says:

I’m not worried about having to live under HK for president. She might pass the ’45 or older’ stipulation, but I don’t think she could qualify as native-born.

6. Shifty says:

I smell Darlene all over this..

7. sansicarus says:

McCain should have chosen Hello Kitty as his running mate. It probably has marginally more broad appeal than Sarah Palin.

8. ghost says:

ok now this is just freaking dumb, i want some credentials on her

9. Marlene says:

Look at all the presidents in the world so far and tell me honestly: wouldn’t Hello Kitty be much better?

She doesn’t have half the amount of stupid quotes that the US president does.

10. alla says:

Hello Kitty For President??? Why not??? lol

11. Catherine says:

Ummm….she has no mouth Dumb A@@!

12. sansicarus says:

Catherine, you read my mind! LMFAO!!

13. Acton says:

Darlene might have made sense one in her life or I do have a low opinion if some presidents.
    Hello Kitty may not work out age and nationality would be a big problem, she would be better than Obama and Bidden.

14. Moriyah says:

It just goes to show that America’s standards for President have gone downhill! LMFAO

15. Catherine says:

@Acton… Finally I have to agree with something you’ve said ;)

16. mhkitty06 says:

Oh, come on!
    I’ve seen this so many times it’s no longer funny! (Well, maybe a little bit…)
    But it will make all the more sense when I wear my ‘Don’t blame me I voted for HK’ tee!

17. andophiroxia says:

I want to get the Mario and Luigi ’08 tee.

18. Acton says:

@andophiroxia
    I has come across my mind of using Mario and Luigi in as a Joe plumber tee.

19. andophiroxia says:

Yeah man, double the power.

Pore Joe…

20. Mandie says:

if Hello Kitty is republican, is Choco Cat democratic?

21. andophiroxia says:

@ Mandie

I don’t know. Then what would be Cinamarron and Little Twin Stars, or My Melody?

Maybe Kuromi would be the Green party.

That was random :P

Wait a minute. Wait wait wait a minute! That stuff doesn’t look real! Is anyone else seeing this?

23. Rei says:

Reading all your comments are hilarious!

XD

But wow! That was an interesting vid- for a sec I thought it was real ^^;; Then I saw a glitch =.=;;

24. Noe says:

I’ve stumbled onto your blog a few times… but today, after reading a friend’s blog where he mentions a guitar sporting the cat-who-shall-not-be-named I did a search for that accursed exhaust pipe and found your blog again.

I enjoy this heartily.

I share your pain, although I don’t live in HKH myself.

I refuse anything pink or sporting the likeness of a bulbous headed feline to enter my home and as the only female in residence there are no issues with this decree…

I hope, for your sake, that you at least have a corner free from the-cat-who-shall-not-be-named… Somewhere to rest your eyes that is free from torment… How you can live with all that in your home is beyond me, we need to get you a cooler sleeping bag…

25. Ciara says:

are yous all mad just seen some peoples comment cant beleave some people hate hello kitty and that video stupid

26. mandie says:

ando i think you missed my point LULZ
    chococat=obama

27. Mascara says:

That crap isnt real. Its been photoshopped. And badly. Look how the poster moves on the bus.

28. Acton says:

@Mascara
    if you wait to the end you can go to the page to enter in any name you wish.

29. Bae says:

It’s all well and good fictional characters get written in ballots for political offices but really, isn’t Hello Kitty technically Japanese being created in Japan? Isn’t there a stature that says something about being born in America to be even considered for president? xD

Why not Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny?

Bugs Bunny would be for lowering Taxes on all Acme products and Mickey is Pro- happy endings.

30. Kitteh!! says:

Kudos Acton; have you reached any decisions about the cabinet yet?

31. hksucksnotrocks says:

That would be another 9/11 hello kitty style, i wonder if Obama would beat her,why not the ones who are not world dominators like bugs or mickey, not an evil feline, in fact, if hello kitty was president, anti-hellokitty people would be sentenced to slavery which by the way is deadly