Hello Kitty Cheeky Tattoo 2

Sometimes I get up, open my email and realize that it would just be better to crawl back into the Hello Kitty futon and sleep for the entire week. This is the problem with Hello Kitty fanatics. They do things like get a tattoo of Hello Kitty on their ass and then send me a photo of it completely ruining my eating for the rest of the week since I can’t keep any food down. But that is not enough. They just can’t seem to leave something so horribly wrong alone. Instead, they feel the need to double the horror by taking what is already a sign that all is not right in the world and moving it to an entirely new level. Even worse, they feel compelled to send me a photo of it:

Hello Kitty cheeky tattoo 2

Someone, please, take a laser and burn this image out of my mind. It’s going to haunt me for years to come…

Sent in again by Colin who has obviously inflicted a lifetime of pain and humiliation upon himself — much more than I could ever wish upon another person…

This entry was posted in Strange, Tattoo and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

75 Responses to Hello Kitty Cheeky Tattoo 2

1. emily hello kitty's truest fan says:

gross

2. AK27 says:

disgusting arse. cute tats. id suggest….forearms instead? hello kitty is supposed to be cute…. not on a rear and covered in pimples. ick.

3. Kari Rose says:

Bwahaha! That is actually the nicest shaped male bum I’ve seen in quite a while, that’s why I felt the need to comment on this blog entry. It’s a really nice shape, ahaha. Am I the only one who thinks that? o_0!

4. Kittycolin67 says:

@Kari Rose

5. Elle says:

@Kari- Nope, but the tattoos totally undermine it completely.

…that or I’ve been single WAY too long.

6. Kimiko says:

Oh dear Jebas he got the matching one >.<

Why…WHY would a man brand himself TWICE with this like he’s sanrio’s prized bull!? D:

7. Amazed says:

I think it is a cunning lure to bed the HK fanatics. If they really feel the all-consuming need to possess anything with HK’s image emblazened on it he’s going to have the crazies lined up for his ass. But the guy must really be feeling the sexual drought if he aspires to sleep with anyone with *that* much of a HK obsession.

8. Elle says:

Amazed, you may be right, but I’d take one look at that and point and laugh and not in a good way and that would be the end of that.

Not to mention, there’s no way I’d ever want a guy who’s less masculine then I am, and if I won’t get HK on my tooshie, he certainly should be HK free. (Talk about a new question to have to ask on top of the STDs. “Do you have HK Tattooed on you anywhere? Yeah? Oh…you know what? Uh uh. NEXT!”)

9. AEther says:

I would love to have a Hello Kitty tattoo but that is just… No… just no…

10. Isabelle says:

That’s really gross. I kinda barfed a little

11. Emily says:

Well i wouldn’t say no..

12. angelina-katheryne says:

well i think all those comments r rude n stupid haven’t ya eva heard if ya got nothin nice to say then shut ya gob …. i actually think it takes mega balls for a guy to get not just one but 2 hello kitty tats on his butt and put it on the net for everyone to see so way 2 go brotha !!!! even if it is a bit gay mate good job man !!! :P xox

13. natea says:

i just got mooned…..:(

14. Toria Meows says:

There are no words.
    I simply can’t stop grinning and laughing.

Maybe i should send you pics of my hello kitty jewelry, or my hello kitty 360 face plates or the hello kitty phone i just ordered.

15. carlos says:

Oh, nice butt!

16. STACInotSCENE says:

thats smokinxD
    id tap that definatelyxD

17. goober says:

poor hello kitty,she doesn’t belong there*tears*i’m disturbed

18. Cicie says:

Did Collin lose a bet or something?

19. maria says:

omg omg omg ewww that is gross who in the right mind would do that and then take a pic and show it to people that is sick sick sick

20. Erin says:

I see darlene has nothing to say about the love and happiness here. Ha.

21. suzana says:

Cute tushy :)

22. dooflotchie says:

“i wonder if he’s every gonna get laid after getting those tattoos…”

He would if I had any say in the matter! It’s hot, I like that butt and would definitely touch it and no I’m not a dude.

Nice! *thumbs up for Colin, plus a wink-wink* Yeah.

23. Olegos says:

Why not? It looks funny. Everyone has a butt, no need to pretend the look of it is more shocking than that of your own.

I bet he’s the only guy around (maybe the only one on this planet?) with such tattoos, so that makes him special, and these days standing out of the crowd is damn hard. :)

Plus, one can indulge in “spank the kitty” games for now… and when the guy gets old and gets a hairy butt, it will turn to “hide-and-seek-Kitty”…

24. Tsumugi says:

Believe it or not, this picture is of my dad haha
    Im serious, it really is