Hello Kitty Costume Gone Horribly Wrong

There are way too many people that dress up as Hello Kitty, but Hello Kitty costumes take on new dimensions of horror when they interpret the evil feline like this:

Hello Kitty costume

All I can say, it certainly makes me want to run and hide…

Sent in by SoilentGreen who deserves to wake up with this photo in front of her face every morning as punishment for thinking it could ever be a good idea to send this to me…

This entry was posted in Fashion, Holiday, Strange and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

64 Responses to Hello Kitty Costume Gone Horribly Wrong

1. emily hello kitty's truest fan says:

ha

2. stephie poo` says:

okaay so um..catherine??? grow up and get a freakin life!!!! seriously now??? i mean, cut the lil kid bs 4reall!! youre not exactly in kindergarten anymore… i dnt think….

3. Catherine says:

@ Stephie poo
    Get a life? B/C I found what she said amusing?
    Your an idiot.

AUGH! ZOMBIE! KILLITKILLIT!!!

Er, I mean, nice costume.

5. ashley says:

omg!its so SCARY!!!

++++SHES UGLY!!!

MUAH HAHA!!!=D

6. kayla says:

@emily,
    what are you 12? Your constant saying of “yew” leads me to believe so. Baby talk is not attractive. Maybe you should learn how to properly spell before you get “married”

7. simon says:

OMG IF MARY DID THIS I WUD CRY ND BE SCARED :(

8. Jayda says:

Heyy are you sure it aint that illegal to be ugly and in a hellokitty costume thats like putting out a fire with petrol!!!

9. ariel says:

@ emily:
    “Excuse me? I can write in whatever way i choose. I would also like to point out it’s not my fault yew don’t have enough intelligence to comprehend my abriviations, no one else has a problem with it amd niether should yew. Also what i say to mhkitty06 is directed at her not yew…and we’ve resolved our problems already thank yew. In conclusion my fiance understands me perfectly. Obviously if there was miscommunication in our realationship we wouldn’t be getting married. PEACE!”

okay, um, how old are you? You said “everyone understands my abriviations” yet you misspell abbreviations?
    “In conclusion” is what you write when closing a science essay.
    A “yew” is a type of tree.
    And your subject-verb agreement is something an elementary school English teacher would give low marks on.
    “Peace” doesn’t exist in the world right now, and anyway, it’s no way to end a rant.

10. Nikki says:

this is scary..

11. Clarie says:

@Nikki: I agree, whole-heartedly. What the hell is wrong with that woman? (Women…whatever.)

@Ariel: “In Conclusion” is a term that can be used in any form of speech so long as there is an explaination at hand.

12. hello kittys truest fan says:

@ariel
    swim away lady
    oh and peace cant exist soley bcuz there are ppl in this wrld like YEW WHO LOOK FOR NETHING AND EVERYTHING to whine and fight about……
    and claire is right in conclusion is used to conclude things and it really doesnt matter what ur concluding…. its only ppl like yew who FAIL to realize such things and i only say peace hoping that ill get sum and that the nvrending comments like urs would cease…in this i say peace ariel……

13. hrae8888 says:

I think I just lost brain cells reading the above comment hahaha wow.

14. Killit! says:

AAAAAAAAH! KILL IT NOW! KILL IT!!! PLEASE KILL IT WITH FIRE!