Hello Kitty Lady Gaga Hair Bow

When you live in Hello Kitty Hell, you soon learn that there are way too many people that actually want to be Hello Kitty, so I guess that it really shouldn’t be a surprise that people would do something like take their hair and make it into a Hello Kitty bow:

hello-kitty-lady-gaga

All I can really say is that it doesn’t surprise me that someone that goes around with a stage name “Lady Gaga” would also be into Hello Kitty – somehow the two seem to fit perfectly together in my humble opinion. That, however, doesn’t stop the masses from still having the same reaction upon seeing something like this

While the fanatics may think this is cute and lovable, the rest of us normal people simply shove our finger down our throat and relieve our stomach of all its contents when we see things like this. This is not something that we actually think about doing, but an automatic Darwinian survival reflex. Then again, when you see stuff like this on a daily basis living in Hello Kitty Hell, there are times you wish that survival reflex would cease and just put you out of your misery…

Sent in anonymously which was a smart move on the sender’s part since I would have placed upon them a curse of having to wear the hairdo everyday for the rest of their lives for thinking that sending it to me could ever be a good idea…

This entry was posted in Celebrities, Fashion and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

101 Responses to Hello Kitty Lady Gaga Hair Bow

1. BEAR says:

I like lady Gaga…. her songs aren’t that bad… and she doesn’t look that tacky…

2. Kitteh!! says:

Guys, I’m not dissing the woman, just her music. She looks good, and comes over in interviews as actually being able to use her head for something other than a hatrack!

3. your mum says:

your all actual twats and you need to get a life tbh :)
    hahahahahahha
    lady gagas a person get over it,
    why set up a website about her?
    nazi bastards.

4. Becky says:

Everyone who are bitching about Lady Gaga. What’s the point? She’s so original in what she does, shes an icon in both music and fashion! And if you cant accept someone doing well in their life then you’re just pathetic aren’t you!

5. :) says:

I think it’s cute ^-^

6. I Love Her Blonde Hair Bow Like This

7. ashwe. says:

These comment boards get kinda mean huh? Hahah oucch for Darlene. As for Lady Gaga, if you research the girl, she’s actually worked hard to get where she is. She’s different and unique. People flock to that. I doubt the bow has much at all to do with Hello Kitty. But hell, both of them are racking in tons of money. No website hatin is gonna stop that haha.

8. Allen says:

I cannot believe that people think Lady GaGa is crap!!!, she is so awesome, has a unique and special sense of style and music, and is unlike any 1 hit-wonder,so stop ripping her off and go back to listening to your crappy music!!!

9. Elvee Kaye says:

Oh, great, now your wife is going to want a ‘do like that!

10. minagiv says:

That’s not a Hello Kitty bow… it’s a Sailor Moon bow! Based on a picture from one of the manga artbooks!! But yes, I can see how it would be misinterpreted as a HK bow… they’re both Japanese anime directed towards prepubescent girls, that adult girls still obsess over, and show up on the most random stuff.

11. Pingback: Hello Kitty Cat Bow - Hello Kitty Hell

12. Babuna says:

It’s joke ;DDDD Lady GaGa – Hello kitty ;DD Pretty xDDDDD

13. m says:

That is not a bow. That is some god-forsaken hairstyle that should never have been… ever. Kitty-chan wears a bow she doesn’t style her damn fur up into a bow, this is revolting!
    I can’t believe Darlene is still around.

14. Gloria says:

Wow, she has a lot of hair..
    I think it’s interesting, from a solely hair perspective. Creative. :P

15. Paloma Panica says:

That is just, unspeakably hideous, that looks like a cat threw up a hairball on her hair that somehow wounded up looking like a perfect bow.

Lady Gaga is “okay” but in my opinion i think she has no talent in her Live shows, she sings horribly live.
    Dont get me wrong, shes attractive but she makes herself seem stupid..

16. Mckenzi says:

I’ve gotta say, if that does bear any resebelance to a HK charecter, it would be Mimmy.

On the iother hand, who’d do thst to their hair anyway?

17. Nobody says:

You know. Just because it’s a bow doesn’t mean it’s a hello kitty bow.

If it was supposed to be a hello kitty bow, it would be sideways.

That’s NOT a hello kitty bow, it’s just a bow.

18. halima says:

hi i cant belive it i am writing you a message

i have gort long hair like your blonde

i do dirty stuff like you

sexy lady halima

19. Pingback: Hello Kitty Hair Salon - Hello Kitty Hell

20. Harold Clark says:

Looks GREAT! I wonder if your wife will try out the Hairstyle!

21. Helena-Cherry pie says:

OMG!!
    I LOVE GAGA SHE’S MY CHERRY PIE!!
    LAWLZ <3

22. Alexa says:

Heyy!! :)>3

I love lady gaga !! i want to be her for halloween , but its kinda hard to pick what to wear and find it !! i wanted that wig the blonde + the bow ! its so cute and i love hello kitty 2 i have everything of her !! i just need help to figure out what to wear for hallween .. even though its like a month and a half away ! eek !

23. Pingback: Hello Kitty Lady Gaga Markus & Indrani Photos - Hello Kitty Hell

24. Lillian says:

…Seriously? god! she can’t tell sweet lolita from gothic lolita? and it was never inspired by that stupid cat! It was inspired by victorian and rococo clothing! Never have I wanted to punch ‘lady’ gaga in his/her face more than now…

25. Nicole says:

SO COOL! ^_^
    But you have to be as ____________ as Lady GaGa to pull it off. Imagine, Miley Cyrus… >:D

26. neenee says:

why cant i be the only one to love hello kitty in the world

27. neenee says:

and her bow doesnt even sit on top of her head y she tryn tew b cute ..>=…(

28. jessss says:

omg lady gaga is amazing and i love her for being different!! it wouldn’t be her!! i love her hair bow and i can make it out of my own hair and it just frustrates me that people don’t like her because she dresses different! :@ she is like my idol!! :D i think she looks amazing overall!!! i want to be her for my 16th b day party

29. jessss says:

plus her music is amazing i love it!!! i saw her in concert on the 4th march and it was one of the best nights of my lifee!!! :D

30. angel says:

Omg lady gaga looks soo effin cute lol but I want to know how to put that bow in my hair…. yeah I think ill do it thanks for inspiring me lady gaga I love u soo much ursongs are the bomb lol oh ya and hello kitty u rule<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Clarissa says:

i LOVE it on her!!!!!! i have a hair bow of my own like gaga’s!!!! woohoo!

32. jaymi says:

Your all seriously jealous douchefaces, shes famous and adored by millions and your not. Get over it <3

33. Nana says:

I don’t know anything about her, so I can’t comment, but I’m just jealous that she can actually do that to her hair…

34. ella says:

Where can i get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. alyssa says:

shut up she is so pretty i love her songs

36. alyssa says:

but i gotta agree with all you ppl she is beautiful

37. Kim says:

I actually have this hair bow in black :) i wore it to the lady gaga concert a week ago. I wore it on the side like Hello Kitty <3

38. Pink Sarah says:

OMG Bows didnt exist before Hello Kitty?!?! LMAO…… you are so obsessed you make up this stuff really…..you see hello kitty everywhere and i think you need help….

39. heathertravis says:

ha i luv how ur hair is in that pic its awsome and will u send me an email 2day right now

40. lady gaga turn to kitty gaga nice one!!!

41. Namine says:

…how is kitty ‘stupid’?……She’s NEVER ‘hurt’ anybody……..

Umn. Not that this coment is importent or anything. You’ve never met my family. You do not know what ‘stupid’ is and probably NEVER will………………….

Sayonara~<3

42. jasmine says:

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!

43. Dr Fox says:

It really comes to no surprise that Lady Gaga would like Hello Kitty and going on to sport at Hello Kitty hairstyle. In her defence, the hair actually looks good on her. I guess compared to the other out of this world hairstyles and fashion choices she has made so far, this one looks the most tame.

44. scarlet smith says:

NICE HELLO KITTY BOW!!!!! shes so popular she wanted to look like hello kitty!! hahahahahahaha… i dont think dats so popular! she copied hello kitty….huh,is it???hahahahaha

45. jerzi says:

Lmao! Wtf ppl are so sick! Its shocking how ppl are okay with the church making millions over nite and say its gods work! But for lady gaga it has to be that seeing seeking the devil! She works hard at what she does and no one can make lady gagas fan dislike her so screw all you ppl that make up this crap!

46. Carl says:

The hair thing totaly reminds me of The B-52’s. Nothing new for me. The B-52’s did this before all little monsters were born jejejjeje. Not dissing, just being honest. No wow factor for me.

47. A lovely Chinese pupils says:

Oh, I don’t think so terror, although I was very small and not the same country, but I like her songs, hunan Taiwan have a “change big coffee show” have imitating her, although there are a lot of people ridicule she wears outside underwear… Don’t hit me, meow…

48. Kumar Patel says: