Hello Kitty Handbag Fashion Show

I have no doubt that having to sit through a Hello Kitty fashion show would constitute torture to any civilized nation and most people would consider the death penalty appropriate for anyone that actually put one on (miraculously, this is one experience I have yet to endure although my wife still has it on the top of her list of things to do). The fact that they now have fashion shows exclusively for Hello Kitty handbags pretty much shows that the world is in far worse dire straights than anyone imagined:

While I am ready to tear out my eyes before the first minute of the video has finished, my wife can watch any Hello Kitty fashion video 100 times and still find it interesting the 101st. The fact that I can’t tell the subtleties of shade of color or type of Hello Kitty face that adorns the handbags only frustrates my wife as she tries to explain and I stand there like a brick wall unable to absorb any of it (not that I would ever care to absorb it). Apparently I fail to understand how a handbag can make an outfit which will certainly lead to more Hello Kitty Hell in my life…

Sent in by patricia who should have to watch this video time and again with my wife instead of me as punishment for ever thinking it would ever be a good idea to send it to me…

This entry was posted in Fashion, Videos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Hello Kitty Handbag Fashion Show

1. Jaime says:

i really like the gold and purple one! also the black one at the end. and then of course i want a laptop case….

2. darlene says:

Hello Kitty is all about fashion and looking lovely. People want to be fashionable to look good for others and Hello Kitty makes everyone look better. If you don’t like fashion, then you are a slob which explains a lot about you and why your blogging never tells the truth.

3. loudwitness says:

The truth is that it is evil and horrid. That is not fashion. More proof its the devils work.

4. YYY says:

Watch the video carefully again…there are more men sitting here than Tokyo fashion week. O.o
    What are all those men looking at HK purses for?

5. acton says:

Be gland they have not come out with a Hello Kitty Messenger (Man purse) bag for the Guys. That day wll come MR HKH, sleep tight.

6. loudwitness says:

They come out with messenger bags i am going taxi.

7. Noel says:

i want one!

8. YYY says:

Trust me when I tell you there is already HK man purses. If you don’t believe me you can search for it. Just make sure Mr. HK Hell didn’t see your findings, or he might set a HK computer virus onto your computer. (Yes, someone actually wrote a HK computer virus… -.-;)

9. YYY says:

and, NO, that HK anti-virus software here won’t beat the HK virus….

Hmph! You can re-color them as much as you like, but I know when I’ve seen almost the exact same outfit over and over again(except in a few cases). Does that mean we have to dress a certain way to match something as “sweet and innocent” as Hello Kitty? Hmmm… Read it as you wish.

And yes, in case you were wondering, I know that’s a stretch. THAT’S WHY I SAID IT.

11. Pingback: Hello Kitty Latex Fashion Show - Hello Kitty Hell

12. Fia says:

OMG!! Doomes day is close!!