Hello Kitty Canopy

I don’t think that guys understand the appeal of canopies over beds in the first place, but that lack of understanding compounds immeasurably when the canopy features the evil feline on it. Let’s hope that my wife fails to find one of these because I can think of nothing more disheartening than waking up in the middle of the night covered in a Hello Kitty net from which there seems to be no escape — kind of like the Hello Kitty Hell I now live in…

Hello Kitty canopy

Hello Kitty bed canopy

Sent in by robin and xgirl

This entry was posted in Decor, Photo Dump and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hello Kitty Canopy

1. better u than me says:

That would be okay for a little girl’s room, but an adult…that would be weird.

2. nadi aidid says:

I WOULD LOVEEE to have that second bedroom!! ^_^
    anyway, i think my husband wouldnt like it too, he is already trying to accept all the other HK things i have… nyway, ur blog is very entertaining to me! just discovered them last week!

3. Gail says:

Agreed: VERY sweeet for a little girl, say under 12, but for an adult, quite pathetic.

4. Shakespeare_mara says:

Yeah, for a little girl, every cute, over 12, creepy!

5. strawrose says:

I think the character alone will scare away the mosquitoes.

6. Madame Pika says:

If your wife can’t find one then tell her that they’d be real easy to make. ^-^

7. amy says:

omg i want it i wish i had it thats beautiful

8. Queen Neshia says:

i want to know where did they get huge hello kitty face pillow from? i love it

9. Pam says:

mt two yr old wants a hello kitty bed set. I was gonna give in but the puke pink is too much

10. Alison says:

i love ur products there great, ive seen 1 i really like can i buy it??

11. tim says:

where can i buy either one of these ive been looking for my girls daughter and cant find any anywhere except two places and those sites both sold out of stock, so please help me out> you could even call and tell me please thanks for your time and someone please help me out

12. suzanne says:

I love hello kitty and im 40 years old there’s nothing pathetic about it . i think shes for all ages young and old they make us happy :)