Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton Purse

As I have said plenty of times in the past, if the evil feline thinks that she can make a buck, she will do whatever it takes to do it. While I have no doubt that Hello Kitty is in talks with Louis Vuitton about making a Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton bag, apparently those discussions aren’t going fast enough. Now most companies would try to negotiate harder if there was a problem, but not Hello Kitty. She simply steals the style and makes her own Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton purse:

Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton purse

Even though I tried to explain to my wife that the people at Louis Vuitton probably aren’t real happy about this development, I soon realized that you never, ever want to mention the words “Hello Kitty” and “Louis Vuitton” in the same sentence in front of a Hello Kitty fanatic. The fact that they will not hear a thing that you say for the next few days as drool slops out the side of their mouths in buckets at the thought of owning such a purse is tolerable. Unfortunately, it’s not nearly as tolerable when they recover from that stage, and it becomes a never ending whine fest since they know that it exists, but they aren’t sure where they can get it (and they let you know every second that they sure as hell are going to get it). Unfortunately, the sad fact is that whether she finds it or not, the end result is only going to increase the current temperature of my Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Alex who deserves to live a life in second hand clothes several generations out of style as punishment for ever thinking that letting my wife know that this exists would cause anything put pain and misery for me…

This entry was posted in Fashion and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Hello Kitty Louis Vuitton Purse

1. Kitteh!! says:

This is not a Louis Vuitton item people!!

That said, it does show rather more originality and design flair than most HK items do!

2. Fia says:

OMG!! Does that stupid cat know any boundaries?? Lv is holy stuff that you don’t mess with.. Grr..

3. TEEHEE! says:

Cute! But it’s a really long coin purse.

4. Liz S. says:

It looks like my pencil pag, except no zipper and no kitty.

5. LV says:

So why does Hello Kitty abbreviate her name “KT” and not “HK”? Or is it a Japanese thing?

6. Kitteh!! says:

I’m now thinking that it looks like about the right size for an eyeglasses case. That said, you put my eyeglasses in it, I kill you deadly! ;)

7. Sanriobaby =^*^= says:

There are several versions of this line in both the brown and white/pastel series. Although I love HK and LV, I’m not the biggest fan of this. As was mentioned before, this isn’t a coin purse people, who would want to walk around with that much spare change anyway?

8. vici says:

I got that one too – it was a free gift that came with the German Hello Kitty magazine – so it’s woth about 2 euros, not even near a real Louis Vuitton piece ;)

9. Becca says:

This looks like a cigarette case! EW!

10. Harriet says:

What the heck kind of purse is that?

I have a HK coin purse but it’s a very childish, cutesy design. And my main purse/wallet is HK. So is my handbag :P

11. Angel says:

I would love a Louise Vuitton Speedy with Hello kitty on it.
    Still waiting, I know it will happen since hello kitty is taking over they world.

However I would never purchase a Hello Kitty posing as LV like the photo above. Thats just as bad as buying a fake Vuittton!!!!

I have seen them around and they upset me. As much as I love Hello Kitty, I love LV more!!!

12. ms.76 says:

i don’t think hello kitty is the only one who got the lookalike LV monogram logo. i think,i did saw one,if not two brands who almost followed the same patterns/designs like LV did. but i forgot from what brands they come from.

13. ms.76 says:

oh,and one thing,i got 2 of these hello kitty KT designs’ merchandise,that was.. my wallet(the square-typed one,like a men’s wallet) & ladies’ wallet(the long-typed one). lol.. i dunno how to describe them,but yeah..there you go.^ ^ p.s. i bought it in NY at Sanrio’s. :)

14. Patrick Bean says:

It isn’t a purse. It’s a cigarette holder.

15. Megan says:

it’s a dick sock

16. Megan says:

or to hold your hello kitty “massager” aka vibrator

17. Lauren says:

I have two purses that have this print. But opposite colors. Mine are light brown outside and brown print.

18. Jason says:

Its not a change purse or LV its Kello Kitty Ciggerette box holder

19. This is NOT hK. Can’t be I searched hi and low for this and it does not exist..searched the louis site not there never been there.

20. Also lounge fly teamed up with sanrio and made a look alike bag which I did buy, it comes in black, red, and hot pink. The one I have is as big as the louis is was fashioned after. Sorry u h8 H.k. so much my hubby does too, where does ur wife find all this stuff..tell me so I can get some of it tooo…sorry the addict is comin outta me lmao!

21. kathy says:

I love Louis Vuitton and Hello Kitty both. I think that they should get together and come up with something. Everyone loves Hello Kitty… at any age!

22. tammy says:

lmao! really, LV hello kitteh. perhaps the kitty couture line which looks comparable to the LV style handbags and accesories. hk is all over the bag and with little designs. sadly, it got tossed cause tsa smashed up my suitcase!

23. alexus says:

i <3 This

24. holly says:

everyones stupid. I love hello kitty I love louis vuitton and this is definitely not louis vuitton. Louis Vuitton would say lv on it??? not kr. this is what we call off brand,