Hello Kitty Seaweed

Hello Kitty continues her quest to make sure nobody ever wants to eat again (or at least immeasurably suffer when it comes to eating food). Apparently being able to punch faces of Hello Kitty out of seaweed isn’t enough for the evil feline. For those that feel that it is too much effort to punch Hello Kitty’s face (oh how that would be so much better of a sentence if it was being used in a different context), you can now actually buy seaweed that has Hello Kitty on it:

hello kitty seaweed

Sent in by Peter

This entry was posted in Food, Photo Dump, Strange and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Hello Kitty Seaweed

1. Kitty Addict says:

LOL I don’t like sushi but I would like to taste one with Hello Kitty on it :))))))

2. Cherry says:

lmfao I NEED to devour that now…

3. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Love the idea that little girls (and big ones too) can be swayed to try new things simply because HK is on the packaging. If veggies would be packaged that way, more kids would eat their vegetables.

4. TEEHEE! says:

That’s true Sanriobaby, but only if they like HK.

5. Morgan says:

DX why would anybody eat hellokitty seaweed? :3 wouldn’t it taste weird? Kitty + seaweed = o.0

6. Kuromi says:

Oh God, this reminds to me of a packet of Hello Kitty marshmallows I was given for Christmas. Not only they were sickly sweet but the sugar coating scratched the inside of my mouth.
    I like nori it’s far more healthier than sweets.

7. priZiya says:

I LLOOVVEE ZUSHIII!!!
    HIHI
    :P
    :D

8. theconflictedone says:

just because there is HK on the seaweed, it doesnt change the fact that its seaweed… ‘cept its creepier O_o

P.S: IS SHE GIVING ME THE FINGER!?