Hello Kitty Tights

Obviously, there are far too many Hello Kitty fanatic moms out there with have the sole purpose in their life being to permanently scar their child. There is no other explanation for something like Hello Kitty knitted tights to exist:

Hello Kitty knitted tights

Sent in by far too many readers (via etsy)

This entry was posted in Clothes, Fashion and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Hello Kitty Tights

1. Nate says:

Why are you complaining? With these tights you get to sit on the devil cat’s face. That’s a good thing.

It’s almost as good as the HK toilet paper.

2. September Meadows says:

Those are adorable! :)

3. KT says:

Babies should not have ANY logo on their butts… I feel creepy just looking at this

4. Sally says:

Yea I agree with KT

5. Emily says:

why does everything have to be sexual to you people stop having your head in the gutter sickos
    I think its really cute.

6. Kryztena says:

Oh I wish my girls were little , I LOVE these !!!

7. Robin says:

OMG!! Too cute!! I have twin granddaughters and I’m on the hunt for these for next winter!!!

8. Gail says:

These look ridiculous.

9. Sis says:

They’re not tights. They’re ‘longies’. Usually worn over cloth diapers. They’re rather adorable.

10. darlene says:

So you hate kids too? That’s not surprising! What kind of man hates Hello Kitty and kids? One that would make a stupid blog like this!

And what is wrong with you thinking that moms would ever do something to harm their kids? The most loving thing a mom can do is introduce Hello Kitty to her babies!! We want them to know Hello Kitty as much as we do so they will always have love and happiness in their hearts.

Leave raising kids to the mothers who know what is best since you have no idea what you’re talking about!

• Kitten says:

I’m a woman and I dislike kids. I find them annoying and bratty and most women do raise their kids incorrectly in this day and age which is why I think anyone who does not have the financial means, mental stability, and a responsible mind should not have any children. Which is a tiny percent of America. How sad. Moving on.

To point out another thing, the blog creator never stated hatred toward children. I have NO idea where you’re getting this from. Your irrationality is ridiculous as this whole blog is satire. If you cannot understand that I would suggest unsubscribing.

11. Arnie says:

I totally see Darlene suffocating you with a hello kitty doll screaming “LOVE HER! BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU TOO!!!!!!!”

back to the picture! I would love it if when the toddler sat down it would go squeak! soooo cute! > u <

12. Kitty says:

is it made by hand? very adorable! <3

13. Sprinkle919 says:

This is so incredibly cute! I love how the shoes match as well.

BTW, there are tons of baby clothes that have images and writing on the butt.

14. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

This is really cute! Honestly, what’s the difference btwn HK and ducks, bears, and other animals that are typically found on toddler clothing? At least this is age appropriate, as opposed to some of the questionable clothing that’s marketed to the toddler group. I’m not sure if these are a DIY, but if they are, then this is by far one of the best I’ve ever seen.

15. kitteh!! says:

1) These are indeed “age appropriate!
    2) It does confirm the view that HK is an @ss! ;)

16. Acton says:

Arnie: don’t give Darlene any idea; still I do not think of here as the murdering type. I leave this to the ladies.

17. Owl says:

Wait. Darlene has kids? Oh, no…

Darlene, he never said he hated kids. That’s all blind hateful conjecture on your part and doesn’t hold up.

As for me, I wouldn’t be comfortable giving any future child something with “face-butt”. Because that was my first thought, and it kind of weirds me out.

The front and stripes are cute though!

19. YeahNotSoMuch says:

this goes along with something I’ve already stated. Dressing a child in cute little “pants” “tights” “longies” etc. with a kitty cat on them, is no different from placing the much more recognizable face of Hello Kitty there. It would be much more horrific if the person wearing these …was an adult.

To those people who seem to have the automatic thought of perverseness when they glimpse a picture of a toddler in pants that have items on the rump…that is sickening. It isn’t that you believe that others might think this, but that you already have. That’s a very disturbing thought, to be quite blunt about this.

Darlene….I am very concerned for your mental welfare. Not only do you seem to think that Hello Kitty is some sort of God like figure, but you apparently worship the thing to the point of suffocating your children with the very thought of a fictional character that seems to pour love, buttercups, rainbows, and butterflies from every orifice. I’m slightly frightened by the picture of you and any child in any vicinity of your being. Within arms length would down right horrify me, but even close enough for the child to hear you would be a desperate mistake on the parents part…

That being said, I’m not entirely convinced of the reality of this Darlene character. On the one hand, I’ve known plenty of people obsessed with plenty of weird things to make this believable enough. On the other hand, there is no way in hell this person literally believes that Hello Kitty is so God like that the mere act of dressing your child in pants that depict this cartoon character will end word hunger and hatred altogether. O.o

20. Mhkitty06 says:

I want to have a baby, JUST so I can make them wear these!!!!

Hello Kitty for Prez!!!!

21. Izzie says:

At first I thought a creepy man was wearing these? x0 But reading through the comments….>.> ha….Thats’s a baby? :3 cute style for a little one. eh? (:

22. donna says:

In two words FREAKING CUTE…..omgosh I have all grown children but can’t wait to have grandkids to start the HELLO KITTY MANIA all over again…LOVE LOVE those lil baby butts w the cutest Hello Kitty Tights….ADORABLE!!!!!!!

23. JOY says:

JUST ADORABLE!!! LOVE THESE! I’M GIVING MY DAUGHTER A HELLO KITTY PARTY SOON!!! HAHAHA!!!! get over it! She’s cute, she’s adorable and she’s here to stay!!!!

24. Sinnersgoingtokittyhell says:

ugh im not even embarrassed to say that I find this so cute