Hello Kitty Spank My Kitty Tattoo

It has been shown time and again that Hello Kitty in herself is just plain wrong. Hello Kitty tattoos have a way of highlighting that wrongness in ways that make us all shake our heads in disbelief. Then, of course, there are tattoos that when seen are simply wrong in so many ways and there isn’t really much more to say. A perfect example:

Hello Kitty spank my kitty tattoo

In most cases, I would warn anyone who saw a tattoo like this on their girlfriend to run as far away as quickly as possible, but if someone can’t figure that out on their own, they’re already a lost cause and deserve the Hello Kitty Hell they find themselves in…

Sent in by Owl

This entry was posted in Sex, Strange, Tattoo and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hello Kitty Spank My Kitty Tattoo

1. kitteh!! says:

Well, it’s the first time I’ve seen the word “kitty” used as a euphemism for your posterior! You should be warned though, that I would take this as an invitation to proceed with no safety word! :twisted:

2. Sprinkle919 says:

Haha this is funny!
    I find it great!

3. Kelly Red says:

“I dated a guy into S&M whose safety word was “more”. It was very confusing.” Wish I could say that is original but some star said it on a TV show, still one of the funniest lines I’ve heard. And I always thought “kitty” was a euphemism for a different body part?

4. osiris says:

I thought kitty meant vagina? Well its……ok i guesss

5. kitteh!! says:

@Kelly & osiris – Well, I always thought that the euphemism you’re both referring to was “pussy”!

6. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Hey, whatever “… floats her boat” you know. At least she gets extra credit for getting a REALLY good and accurate tattoo of HK b/c there are far too many sad and misdrawn ones out there….

7. Catherine says:

@Sanriobaby, I totally agree!

8. Maria says:

very cute, love it.

9. Chelsea says:

That is just to much. I am a hello kitty fan…sitting her in hello kitty pants and shirt…but a tattoo is even to far for me.

10. Barbara says:

I love Hello Kitty but my butt will remain a Hello Kitty free zone. This is a bit over the top.

11. Violet says:

Sigh!!

Of course kittie means whats on the “other side”!!
    It’s instructions to turn her over and continue. Very creative and flirtatious!!

This tattoo is too cute and I would never run away from it!!
    I would never get it because I don’t get tattoos but I would wear panties that says it!!

;)