Hello Kitty Bethenny Frankel

It’s obvious that Hello Kitty wants anyone and everyone to promote her, even if it’s a D-List TV personality wearing an age inappropriate costume. I could go on and on about what a sad train wreck the Bethenny Frankel Hello Kitty costume is, but a couple of photos will do that so much better:

Hello Kitty Bethenny Frankel Halloween costume

Bethenny Frankel Hello Kitty Halloween costume

Just one more reason I can’t wait for this holiday to be over…

Sent in by Norma

This entry was posted in Celebrities, Holiday and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Hello Kitty Bethenny Frankel

1. sportschick86 says:

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wtf!!!!!! no no no D:

2. Gail says:

What is she, 35 going on 4? Appropriate!

I agree, that outfit would look decent on someone younger, but it reaches beyond eccentric and straight into weird here…

4. kitteh!! says:

I had to Wikipedia her! She’s actually 40, not 35, and manages to look older than I do at 49!! Ok, she’s slimmer, but she’s actively wrinkly.

5. Annie says:

Last year I wore a similar costume in LA and I almost got to be on TV. I am 47 but I look alot younger so I got away with it! I wore it in Disneyland for Halloween! I didn’t wear the Hooker shoes though.

6. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Ummm sometimes women need to know what’s age appropriate when it comes to dressing up as HK for Halloween. Bethany Frankel only makes herself look SOOOO OLD in this getup! Someone should have been a good friend/husband/neighbor/good samaratain and pulled her aside to tell her so….

7. Acton says:

It Halloween and it its spooky and dose a good job of getting under MR. HKH skin. Any other time I say whoa there.

8. xanthina says:

@kitteh!!

I did the same thing, lol. My mother just turned 50, and my mother looks 10 years younger than Bethenny.

9. Mudshark says:

I’d hit that

10. KittyKhaos says:

This chick looks older than Jesus…what is she 70? I can’t believe someone let her go out like this. I wouldn’t even let my kid wear this…(and I don’t have kids)

11. Berryvox says:

I’m a Hello Kitty fanatic but even I draw the line at clothing.