Hello Kitty Heels and Tights

There is this extremely unfortunate (and frightening) notion among Hello Kitty fanatics that wearing very little clothing in conjunction with the evil feline is somehow a good thing. I think this photo proves that this notion is definitely not the case:

Hello Kitty heels and tights

The worst part is that this isn’t even a Hello Kitty costume which pretty much ensures a Hello Kitty Hellish day for anyone that has to lay eyes on it…

Left by Whitney Rose on Facebook

This entry was posted in Clothes, Fashion, Sex and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Hello Kitty Heels and Tights

1. guadalupe says:

oh wow that’s sad and going WAY too far

2. Wickedheart says:

Rawr I don’t think most men would complain, honey.

3. Sarah says:

What looks adorable and fitting on Japanese teens and early 20-somethings doesn’t translate well to most of us corn-fed, big boned women. It would look terrible on Americans but really is cute and kitchy in a fun way for the Japanese. And yes I’d laugh at anyone I know who wore that asking whether it was a flat rate or she charged by the hour.

4. Eskie says:

It’s kind of funny how the hello kitty face is being stretched out the higher up towards her kitty it is (by that I mean her hello kitty belly button ring of course). It’s almost like a horror hk face

5. Marozia says:

At least the stilettos are not kitty-paw shaped likes those stupid lion paw shaped shoes that I’ve seen.

6. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Must these women hoochify everything HK?

7. Heather says:

Look! It’s Hello Kitty hooker! Good grief. That’s really nasty looking.

And to think, I’m a fan of long socks. It’s scary that those are probably out there somewhere too…

9. Whitney says:

I’m not Japanese I am American, I’m not a hooker, I’m a bar tender at a biker bar and work big bike rallies and we all dress very different during the rallies. We dress skanky weird and different. Be open to world and stop being so hatefully judgemental. Lol it’s just a pic in my house. But I know I’m expected to get some bad criticism on this site with some comments haha oh well

10. Usagi C. says:

@Sarah: She is not Japanese, she is American. These products are American Hello Kitty. Japanese Hello Kitty products, even the ones meant to look sexy and slutty, are different than the ones for Americans. They are not made the same or designed the same.

Also, the home is western style. ^___^

11. Sabree says:

I have those tights in blue ^_^

12. MARYBETH says:

SHE CAN DRESS LIKE THAT CAUSE SHE HAS THE BODY FOR IT AND SHE IS A BARTENDER NOT A HOOKER I KNOW HER CAUSE SHE LIVES NEAR ME ..ACTUALLY U SHOULD OF GOTTEN HER PRETTY FACE IN THE PICTURE AND U WOULD REALLY UNDERSTAND ..SHES HELLO KITTY GEORGEUOS !

13. Brooke says:

Meow… ;-)

14. Dale Hand says:

This picture is smoking hot and if you have a problem with that too bad. There is nothing wrong with this picture it is just someone having fun it is not her fault that you other people cant make it look that good

15. stephanie says:

i have those tights! and i need those shoes…pretty sure those are just black shoes that she added bows to because i have those bows but they have velcro on the back and are for your hair

16. Usagi C. says:

@Stephanie: actually, those shoes are/were available at Hot Topic. ^__^ The design on the inside is also cute, polka dots and bows.

17. Ashley says:

I think that its super cute!

18. sportschick says:

i agree with comment #3 100% ….whats cute on asians and the japanese are not always cute on americans …

19. Nia says:

so cute but the skirt is ugly. Throw that away but keep the tights and heels ;3

20. hi. :3 says:

hah, I think it is a little uhm.. weird? that you spend that much time on this character that you “hate”. you actually dedicated an entire blog to it. Someone needs to find a hobby..?

21. Usagi says:

@Sportschick: She’s American. These are American products. Available only in the US.

22. Tabitha says:

Idgaf what anybody says! I will buy the shoes AND the leggings in 5 min. tops

23. Target says:

I have that belly button ring