Mother’s Day Flowers

Most of us love our mothers and enjoy showing them true appreciation on Mother’s day each year. Not the people at Sanrio. With Mother’s Day just around the corner, the evil feline has decided that she would like to guarantee that it’s the worst possible day ever for all mothers by encouraging gifts of Hello Kitty plants and flowers.

hello kitty Mother's Day flowers

If, for some inexplicable reason, someone wasn’t completely horrified upon receiving a Mother’s Day gift like this and actually wanted them (or any type of Hello Kitty flowers), it’s a good sign that is a person that you would want to avoid if you wanted to keep your sanity — something that seems to be in very short supply in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by kp1987

This entry was posted in Business, Decor, Strange and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Mother’s Day Flowers

1. Marozia says:

My mother would vomit if she saw those.

2. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

This would be my very first Mother’s Day(YAY!), and I’d LOVE to recieve this, in addition to some nice jewerly of course, lol!

I dunno, some moms might want this sort of thing. Not mine, though.

4. Kittiefied says:

My mom would look at it, and go, “Uhm…why?” Not because of Hello Kitty, but because I got her a flower. She has a brown thumb.

5. kitteh!! says:

My Mum would hate these too; not because of the HK branding but just because she’s not really a pink person.

Oh and because Mothering Sunday was way back in March too.

6. 8U says:

Burning down that warehouse is in my arson-wish-list.

7. Tluna says:

OMG I would Love these!!!! If my family loved me they would buy me these! My poor coworkers. My whole office is done in Hello Kitty. They just shut my door :)