Hello Kitty Extreme Computer Mod

When I get emailed things like this, it sends shivers down my spine. True, I should be thankful that my wife’s computer is not this bad at the moment, but that doesn’t mean it won’t eventually get there and surpass it. When I get photos like these, I see my future Hello Kitty Hell. That future is not pretty:

Hello Kitty extreme computer mod

Hello Kitty computer mod

While the person that posted the Hello Kitty laptop computer mod had the sense to label it as “hobbies gone wrong,” I doubt that any Hello Kitty fanatic would view it that way. My wife’s only reaction would be, “Where can I get one of those?!” It’s depressing enough looking at Hello Kitty Hell in the present, but knowing where it is likely going is down right gut wrenching…

Thanks (I think) to Mackenzie via Pink Hello Kitty Laptop

This entry was posted in Computers. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Hello Kitty Extreme Computer Mod

1. Leemy says:

Man, if I only I had the skills and guts to make my computer look like that. I would do it, but i’m scared of messing up my comp.

2. Pingback: Hello Kitty Hell » Blog Archive » Hello Kitty USB Feet Warmer

3. lou-lou says:

I think that it is ugly, it is so over done and the pink fluffy stuff makes it look gross. Way over done, should be ashamed

4. Cece says:

I love Hello Kitty, but the fuzz must go…

5. Heavenly says:

Okay, I know this looks beautiful and everything, but I don’t think it is functional. Note that on the linked page, the starting materials include a “broken laptop.” Notice also that the mouse is attached to the computer with a string of plastic beads. Tell your wife to choose something a little less valuable than a laptop to spray paint and glue crap all over. Besides, lovely ready-made HK laptops are available, as we are all aware.

6. Julia says:

As much as I love Hello Kitty… I love my computer far too much to make it endure that.

7. siobhan says:

I think hello kitty is cute but there comes a point where you have to draw the line

8. Pingback: Hello Kitty Epson Laptop Computer: Hello Kitty Hell

9. Pingback: Hello Kitty Circuit Board - Hello Kitty Hell

10. Pingback: More Hello Kitty Computer Laptops - Hello Kitty Hell

11. Kimberly says:

gross!! its….fluffy.

12. L. Borrie says:

Good stuff! You don’t know how lucky you are.

13. Rei says:

Whoa… That is some freaky crap….

14. marilyn says:

I love hello kitty yes i do!

15. kiri says:

I am a super hello kitty fan, but might i say that this is just DISGUSTINGLY UGLY….

16. Pingback: Hello Kitty Nettop Computer - Hello Kitty Hell