Hello Kitty Bicycle Tire

There are things that you begin to expect when you live in Hello Kitty Hell. You take for granted that standard items are going to come in a Hello Kitty edition. If they make a Hello Kitty car, it seems pretty obvious they also make a Hello Kitty bicycle:

Hello Kitty bicycle

But Hello Kitty is never satisfied with merely coming in obvious forms. She always takes it a step further by placing her face on items that make you stop and wonder what the hell was someone thinking?!?

Hello Kitty bicycle tire

Then it dawns on you that the person who thought of that knew that there were Hello Kitty fanatics in the world and even though it makes absolutely no sense at all, it will become a best seller and make them a lot of money. Unfortunately, part of those riches are coming from my wife.

wife: “If we get those tires, then we can ride through the mud and we can leave a trail of Hello Kitty where ever we go!”

me: … (unable to utter a sound as I think of how utterly disgusting that thought is)

It seems appropriate in Hello Kitty Hell that Hello Kitty would leave a trail of herself everywhere we went. While that may be a dream for a Hello Kitty fanatic, it is just one more confirmation that no matter how bad you think Hello Kitty Hell can get, there is always something around the corner to remind you the worst is yet to come (it is only a matter of time before they start making Hello Kitty tires for cars…)

I believe that compound punishment should be bestowed when a guy, as in this case with zbicyclist, sends me Hello Kitty photos…there is something very wrong when Hello Kitty Hell takes a step in that direction.

This entry was posted in Strange, Vehicle. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Hello Kitty Bicycle Tire

1. Mackenzie says:

These are similar to my Hello Kitty flip flops that leave Hello Kitty faces when I walk through water! hehe ;)

2. Cindy says:

Ohh, if only those tires comes in car sizes!! Would love that!!

3. Siouxie says:

One question, “Where do I get this bike?”

4. hkfun says:

I have this bike!! You can get it through Amazon:

I always get a lot of compliments when I ride it around.

5. ~Dawn says:

HK Author~
    You do realize you are creating more hell for other spouses by letting them know about other items…. I guess misery loves company.

6. Jeanne says:

Siouxie, you can get on of these in Sanrio Brazil but it cost 1.000 dollars.

7. moi_même says:

The tires are kinda ok – one’s gotta be actually looking for the trail in order to find it. Too bad the rest of the bycicle is too flashy.

Hello Kitty Hell man: I noticed the “we” in the “wife: “If we get those tires, then we can ride through the mud and we can leave a trail of Hello Kitty where ever we go!â€?. Stupid question: does that mean you’ll have to get your HK bike as well? :| And if so, what are the chances of you surviving a simple “honey, I think I’ll stick to my old [regular] mountain bike instead, ok?” :|

8. gwadzilla says:

your site is awesome

the anti-Tribute page

very cool

(I am going to borrow your information and toss the image of the tires on my blog)

9. Natzie says:

hahaha… this is funny..

i found this:

hello kitty sausages. argh. looks nasty

10. kimiko says:

Your site is funny, for me that is :p

I should send you some picture of my Hello Kitty PJ.

11. Amaranthim says:

Hi there –

thought I would point you in this direction as well. http://engrish.com/recent_detail.php?imagename=hell-kitty-washcloths.jpg&category=Engrish%20from%20Other%20Countries&date=2007-04-09

I realize it doesn’t quite go with the transportation theme, but I was not sure what to put it under. Enjoy – ;)
    A

12. liz says:

didn’t you realise what you could do if you had this wheel… you can shove not only one but heaps of the annoying hello kitty faces into the mud where they will never be seen again… until your wife washes the wheel… but then you get the enjoyment of doing it again :D

13. Abby Goldsmith says:

Wow, they really do put her face on everything. Her face would fit nicely in a hangman’s noose!

14. larissa says:

i have this bike and i love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! i ride it asmuch as i can so that everyone can see it! it makes me so happy when i ride my hk bike!

15. sara says:

omg… some one make this tire to fit cars!!!!!!!!!!
    it would be the revolation to my little car that i have pimped out hello kitty style!!!!!!!
    :-D

16. that reminds me i need a new bicycle

17. hklo says:

I love Hello Kitty, so much so I understand your pain as I see it through my husband’s eyes as he washes his face with pink HK washclothes, using HK kitchenware, and staring at the items I wear with the evil kitty. Secretly (until now) I love her just for the torment factor. She does not smile (or frown) and in some of the graphics — looks like she is flicking off those who don’t “get it”.

More bad new for you and great news for me. Not really new but still badass. http://www.evaair.com/html/b2c/english/eva/News/2005/new20050521.htm

I was very upset when hubby did not fetch HK TP from the plane when he was on one on “accident”. See this cool flash page: http://evakitty.evaair.com/int_exp.htm Click on the Start button for more mayhem. bwa ha ha.

18. hklo says:

DER! I made a bunch of grammar mistakes earlier. For shame. I will wear this gladly as punishment. I know, I need a life. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/07/world/asia/07cnd-thai.html

19. SpiralArchitect says:

Well, if someone decided to put those tires in my most honorable mountain bike, the first thing I’d do would be driving through a pile of manure and leaving little HK faces in the brown, smelly stuff!

20. billy says:

Hello Am Billy Wayoo and i will like to buy Some bicycles from your Shop,i will again need to Know the Type of Payment youd o Accept and the Prices Thank You.
    Waiting,

21. Peg says:

Did Billy Wayoo buy the bikes?

22. Indigo says:

Those tires look dangerous, actually. They have no grip and no way to sluice water or mud out of the tread, so if it’s at all wet outside there’d be a substantially increased risk of the tires losing friction with the road and the rider losing control.

23. Sheryl says:

I have this awesome bike!!!!!

Embrace your hello kitty love. Resistance is futile!

24. NancyJade says:

I love my bike. The bike isn’t actually all that flashy although it is heavy (very much so when i need to carry it upstairs to my dorm room when I go back home). I’m short, so I had to get the hello kitty bike customized to a 24″ because it’s usually a 26″. It cost $400about…probably a little more. I even have a cute same pink color hello kitty bike basket to match muahahaha. My bike’s been through a lot because I use it for school, but it’s holding itself up fine.

25. Ladybuguboo says:

I’m sorry, but i want that too. Ugh! Kill myself.

26. tiffany says:

i really want a bike for my birthday i already have a blue shwinn

27. Pingback: Hello Kitty Anna Paquin Beach Cruiser - Hello Kitty Hell

28. diana says:

help, can someone tell me where I can buy those tires. My bike was sold to me without them, SO sad.

29. Pingback: Hello Kitty Reflector - Hello Kitty Hell

30. janass says:

i’ve had this bike for 2 years now thehehe……and i’m 36!

31. Kelly Nguyen says:

where can i buy this online?

32. Angie says:

where can i buy this bike?