Hello Kitty Lego

It was a night on the couch in the Hello Kitty sleeping bag last night because I let a minor thought slip out of my mouth. I should know by now, but sometimes it just happens. My wife received an email with Hello Kitty made of Lego’s:

Hello Kitty lego

Hello Kitty lego figure

wife: “Isn’t she cute?!”

me: (under my breath) “very appropriate, she’s got no brain.”

wife: “I heard that!”

me: (realising what I had just done) “No, no, you heard me wrong…I said ‘she has no rain’ as she is always happy and smiling and full of sunshine” but it was too late

wife: simply points at closet and sends me to get the Hello Kitty sleeping bag

Typical Hello Kitty Hell moment…

Photos from Brickshelf.com

This entry was posted in Toys. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hello Kitty Lego

1. Siouxie says:

Hello Kitty legos and the loss of the “smash” hello kitty poll on top of it all, sleeping on the couch. OUCH!

2. saphiestar says:

Look at this, it’s a Hello Kitty Exhaust Pipe: http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/assets/resources/2006/09/goodbye_kitty.jpg

3. Amaranthim says:

I find the insanity rather amusing – until we get to the sleeping out side of YOUR bedroom and in a sleeping bag – maybe you should invest in a nice Hello Kitty paddle http://www.kittenstoyroom.com/xcart/catalog/bad_kitty_crop-p-741.html

and remind wife who wears the pants around the house…

unless, of course – they are Hello Kitty Boxers… http://tokyopia.com/tk/tkphotos/archives/000326.php

;)

4. Melissa says:

LOL…as soon as I saw the second picture, i said the same as well. Hey, I love Hello Kitty too [and i collect stuff], but some of this stuff is kind of…ok, some of it’s ridiculous to collect.

5. newsbug says:

That’s funny…before I read your comment about no brain, I thought the exact same thing.

6. Chad says:

“she has no rain” …that was a great attempt at a save. :-)

7. melanie says:

thats ridiculous just b/c you said that…

8. pat says:

It has no brain so that the hello kitty vibrator can be hidden/stored.

9. Ladybuguboo says:

Very scary.

10. Jessica says:

I did not know there was Hello Kitty lego.Where do they sell it?I guessed maybe is China.

11. Nicole says:

You know, sleeping on the couch in the hello kitty sleeping bag seems to be a theme through your blog. I do hope it doesn’t happen quite as much as you say it does. Surely the bed is as much yours as it is hers? Does she sleep on the couch when your feelings are hurt?

Of course, your misery is our entertainment. A toast to your caving to the Kitty’s wishes.