Hello Kitty Toilet Seat

Of course, since my wife wants to have a Hello Kitty bathtub, a Hello Kitty toilet and basically a Hello Kitty pimped out bathroom, then it is essential to have a Hello Kitty toilet seat to go along with it:

Hello Kitty toilet seat

Sometimes in Hello Kitty Hell there are no words to describe what you’re feeling when the add-ons to already ridiculous Hello Kitty crap never stop appearing…

This entry was posted in Decor. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Hello Kitty Toilet Seat

1. TechSupport says:

I have that same toilet seat – It replaced my Sponge Bob Squarepants seat that the kids loved.

2. Titty says:

I just have a toilet seat cover. I make sure the guys remember to put it down after they’re done. Haha.

3. Equinox says:

That is sooooooo cute!!

4. TeratoMarty says:

Maybe you could try pointing out that the toilet seat clashes with the toilet, being as they have two different Kitty illos and the shades of pink don’t match.

5. dirtyrottenkitty says:

Well, at least there’s the knowledge that Hello Kitty is being subjected to your bare ass, along with a variety of other, er, unpleasantries.

“Oh yeah? Take that, Hello Kitty.”

6. gg705 says:

Why it is that Hello Kitty comes out with the most useless crap imaginable, but when I go to looking for a particular hello kitty item it turns out they don’t make it? Hello Kitty Elvis, for example, or more specifically, getting married by Hello Kitty dressed as Elvis. Why Hello Kitty Hell? Why can I not find this?

7. Siouxie says:

My husband wants to know why you’re complaining — when taking a shit in or on Hello Kitty is exactly the proper action for anything Hello Kitty. Of course I completely disagree.

8. georgeanna says:

i acctually like this one because i have always wanted to shove my butt in her face and this is the next best thing to that.

:-0

9. sia says:

im a guy and wanted to say that im a hello kitty fan.
    i have this!!!

10. Hellsinganime says:

Well at least you know that if you miss, you just shat on hello kitty’s face. lol or even worse….. At least it doesn’t talk to you when you flush it… then I would want to just kick it..

11. .::karma::. says:

where can i get one of these? and does it come with fluffy edges so my bum doesnt get cold in the mornings? i hate that feeling! *^.^*lol

12. blk says:

some people get home depot gift cards for a housewarming gift… i got this.. and no, while a hk fan, have not dared put this on my toilet…
    blk

13. NUN YAH says:

i want it, its cute

14. rosamonde says:

yeah, yeah, yeah. But does anyone know where I can get a Hello Kitty toilet brush and holder? Mush have!!!!!

15. tiffany says:

We bought a house with a pepto pink bathroom, so of course I MUST have this seat! Where can I find one?

16. bryna says:

where can I get one please let me know