Hello Kitty Eggs

In my wife’s never ending quest to make as much of our food Hello Kittified as possible, she recently purchased moulds that turn hard boiled eggs into Hello Kitty’s face:

Hello Kitty eggs

Believe me, there is nothing more frightening that waking up in the morning, walking to the breakfast table still half asleep, sitting down only to have Hello Kitty face eggs staring back at you…

Photo sent in by hellosis who really should have to have all her food in the shape of Hello Kitty so she can suffer the same terror as I have to for reminding me of the nightmare I experienced only a few days previously…

This entry was posted in Food, Strange and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Hello Kitty Eggs

1. Mhkitty says:

Yeah, I’m first!
    All I have to say is EWEEEEE!

2. Mhkitty says:

Okay so one more thing, at least you can be happy that you’re getting to cut her up and take a bite of her ;D

3. Clay says:

IF she lets you eat it.

4. Helene says:

Yuck!
    I guess they still taste like ordinary eggs, but still…
    But I would enjoy sticking a fork into the little innocent-looking face. Repeatedly.

5. k says:

That’s just nasty!!!!!

6. Flying Potato says:

Looks like breast implants :/

7. Megan says:

As a vegan, I am seriously considering buying that mold and giving it to everyone I know – it would permanently turn them off of eating eggs! I could never eat hello kitty-shaped eggs, they look absolutely disgustingly adorable!

8. Wennie says:

It’s actually really cute if you do it right. Whoever took the pic just did a bad job!!

I was very excited to find the egg mold on eBay, bought it right away. And now, all my hardboiled eggs are kitty face. ^_^

9. Michael says:

I feel my breakfast returning…

10. zainab says:

I like eggs =D

11. Sus says:

I should think that you would love getting to slice that face up and consume it over and over. I don’t believe you hate this one for a minute. Try them with a nice hollandaise.

12. Mhkitty says:

ROTFLMAO!!!
    Flying Potato you are too funny!!!!!

13. Courtney says:

EWW I HATE EGGS ENOUGH

now i have more of a reason to hate the eggs :)

14. Kisa says:

whoever did them did a really bad job with their mould (thats how they spell it for some reason all over ebay??)
    Now I’ll admit to having a Rabbit, Car, Fish, and Bear mould for eggs. In my defense I have 4 children and for some reason the ones that didn’t like hard boiled eggs love them if they’re shaped cutely.
    However.. I’m not going to spend $15-20 on a hello kitty one.. that’s just nuts!..
    cute.. but nuts

15. DanjerusKurves says:

Oh dear, I think I might have a blogger-crush on you! I stumbled here by utter accident while searching for something horribly Hello Kitty-ish with which to torment a male coworker. I shall return . . . even though I am neither an HK fanatic nor hater. I just like good humour reads!

16. b says:

Would you like some hello kitty toast with that?

17. Kelly says:

You can get Hello Kitty Jelly molds too!! (follow my link for a pic) I made some Hello Kitty face jelly a while back.

You can also get other Sanrio character Egg Molds such as Cinnamoroll, My Melody, Usahana (i have all), and i make them on a regular basis as they are soooo cute!! :)

A hint: You need Large or Extra Large eggs for it to work properly, otherwise, if they are small, you can’t squash the egg into the mold to make the face.

18. Megan has now crossed the line into “scary veganism”. It is now time for her to start screaming at random people in restaurants for ordering meat and eggs.

19. Kitteh!! says:

Can I have the surf n turf please, rare enough that it still goes “moo” when I stick the fork in it!

And the “Hello Kitty” mayonnaise to start!

20. gtrgdss says:

that’s just so not right. as someone who owns a hello kitty shower curtain and stupid little various figures, i’m sorry, i gotta say it –there’s a limit – that is so not right.

21. georg says:

A conversation I just had with a gaming friend:
    Me:Something we Won’t be trying… http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/
    Him: you won’t? but it’s CUTE
    Me: Cute Must Die.
    Him: the question is only, does it have a sniper mode
    Me: very doubtful.
    Him: nice gore splatter animations when you drive over them with a steam roller?
    Me: I wish. I’d play if it had that sort of thing
    Him: maybe you can craft your own kitty
    Him: frankenstein style ;)
    Me: A bow over the mouth for a gag
    Him: BDSM kitty
    Me: yes, I should try to make and sell Hello Kitty Gimp Masks.

22. padoxiegirl says:

I’d hate to see what the chicken looks like that laid those.

Seriously.
    Gross.

23. Mr. Narwgea says:

Stabbity stabbity stabbity stab. Whee!

24. bear_1 says:

Just stab the damn things over and over till they don’t look like HK anymore.

25. Eize says:

Why would anyone want to mold their hardboiled eggs? :/

26. MiSpoonIs2Big says:

Ok now that’s just screwed up. That’s going too far!

27. mhkitty says:

There’s on eon Ebay right now for like $3.00 with 7.00 shipping!!!!
    Go get it girls!!!!

28. mhkitty says:

Sorry meant ‘one’…. I haven’t had these fingers very long have I???

29. darlene says:

30. Mari says:

how bizarre and untasteful looking.

31. Jackie says:

“Your wife makes you breakfast and all you can do is complain. Once again, you show your true colors and what a selfish man you really are.”

wow, darlene left a short comment today……
    she must be getting tired….

32. roselaring says:

shove it darlene

33. ciciluvsHK says:

oh! those are really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish that i could eat an all hello kitty diet, but sadly i dont think that there is enough healthy hello kitty food out there…

34. Cynthia says:

I wouldn’t eat those

35. Maddyy says:

Oh my GOODDDD! Thats the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life.

36. Lien says:

….Gross.

37. Julian says:

i thought they were breast implants too. they don’t even look like hello kitty.

38. icess says:

not so bad. i would totally eat that!

39. chaos says:

I like some (only some!) HK things… but these are TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!! Will bacon be next!???!!!

40. Anti-Darlene says:

They look like crap.

41. I have that egg shaper, but my eggs never turned out that poorly with the seams showing like that (which makes me think there are multiple types of Hello Kitty egg shapers out there, shudder at that thought!).

I am a HK fan, but my I was turned away from the brink when I had to show someone’s apartment to a prospective tenant several years ago and the tenant had an entire HK bathroom. That much pink horrified me away from insanity!

I am still a HK fan, but I love this site so much! The posts are priceless and should serve as a reminder to other HK fans that there is such a thing as taking it too far.

42. Lia says:

I…..am so sorry you have to deal with food like this. :|
    this….is actually scary….and i like hello kitty….but on a minimal level, of course. why would you want to make your food look like hello kitty? you love her that much that you want to eat her? hahaha XD