Hello Kitty Pikachu Tattoo

They just keep coming. Hello Kitty alone is reprehensible enough, but placing her on your skin with other supposedly “cute” characters just takes things to a whole new disastrous level as can be seen in this Hello Kitty Pikachu tattoo:

Hello Kitty Pikachu tattoo

The only positive thing I can say is at least she didn’t make a Hello Kitty Pikachu combination tattoo (the scary thing is that there is probably someone out there doing it right now…). Obviously, that dagger in the background is there so you can slit your wrists and put yourself out of misery at having to even contemplate someone would want a tattoo like this. Of course, my wife views it all in a completely different light. “Hello Kitty and Pikachu together are sooo cute together” which pretty much sums up the Hello Kitty Hell I have to live with on a daily basis…

Sent in by Kim Jong Kill who deserves a special kind of torment for thinking that putting these two characters together holding hands rollerskating in a tattoo and then sending a photo of it to me could ever be a good idea…

This entry was posted in Tattoo and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Hello Kitty Pikachu Tattoo

1. mhkitty says:

Oh, GOOD LORD!!!!
    Why, I have to ask, WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?

2. mhkitty says:

Maybe her man likes pikachu… and….. I’m out of ideas…..

3. Helene says:

Is it just a badly taken picture, or is there something REALLY wrong with HK’s left eye?
    I agree: Why? WHY???

4. Mari says:

It wouldn’t be so bad if the sword wasn’t there.

5. Brian says:

Ha. I’m sorry to say that I haven’t tattooed a hello kitty pikachu and I never will.

6. Zalphene says:

*twitch* Oh my…

7. Amy says:

I think it irks me more that that tattoo is so badly done.

8. Katsuko says:

zomg! who would’ve thought the kitty and pickachu would look cute together? :3

/end sarcasm

9. darlene says:

I still can’t believe that you are so insulting to all the people that send you photos. You are going to be playing a different tune when they all realize what a beast you really are and stop sending them. Then what are you going to do? It’s a matter of time.

It would be nice if you used the knife and put us all out of our misery having to rad your absurd blogs. Everyone knows all other characters want to be with Hello Kitty. It’s a privilege. Pink, Hello Kitty and roller skating all go together well making it a wonderful tattoo.

10. Hkcrazed says:

But the bows on the wrong side of her head!

11. Ashley says:

since its taking darlene so long to od on her precious pepto why doesnt she just use that knife on herself?

12. annexia says:

Similar to the ‘Pro Wrestling’ shot below. Perhaps that is really Pikachu in the mask.

13. andophiroxia says:

I want to get really drunk and tattoo this on someone.

I just want to. Maybe we can get darlene all doped up on Pepto so we can tie her down and I could tattoo her dumb a$$.

Gimme a bottle of Jack and I’ll do it. I don’t have a tattoo artist’s license or whatever they need. Screw it.

14. Mari says:

… don’t kitties eat mice?

15. Helene says:

Oh, yes, Mari, they do…

You know, the more I look at it, the less it looks like “real” tattoo. Reminds me of those “child-tattoos” that wash off after a while. I suppose this is for real, though.
    There’s just too much going on in the picture, like three different tattoos put together on top of each other. And all the colours!!!

16. Eize says:

Remove Pikachu and HK, and I might–MIGHT–like the pink bow-tied knife.

17. mhkitty says:

@Brian: God Bless you for saying you’ll never do one of these!

@Helene: I was going to say it looked like a fake one from a gracery store vending machine but I don’t want the wearer/artist to get all pissy with me again…

@andophiroxia: I’ll help hold her down!!!!

18. Cyn says:

Please tell me this is a fake one!!!! The kind that wash off after a few days, because I don’t see how someone would do that to their skin and live with it the rest of their life!

Man when you plan on getting a real tatoo you think about it (I know I did) and if you think you really don’t get stuck with such a thing. HK is a cute character, one a few random items NOT on the skin, and pikachu???? Ugh! Could it be something more ugly that that?
    Between those two cartoon the world is surely dominated, that’s what’s going to happen the day Sanryo and Nitendo decide to merge.

19. Kelly says:

ITS MIMMY Because the bow is on the opposite side to kitty’s! Kitty’s bow is on the right side not the the left side, so this person got a really bad quality tattoo with MIMMY & Pikachu! haha… :)

20. Kelly says:

And might i just add MIMMY’s right eye looks abit wonky, like it’s falling out…? Weird.

21. Emily the Strange says:

This site ROCKS!!! I love everything on it!!!

22. zainab says:

That’s an ugly tattoo- it isn’t very well done either. The cat’s eye is all wonky, the lines are too thick, and the sword looks like it’s drawn by a sailor-moon obsessed 12-year old.

23. Emily O. says:

That really is a bad tattoo.. My mom has one on her ankle which is pretty poorly done too. I plan on getting one though in honor of my mom! Really, I love Hello Kitty, but my mind hasn’t been warped to the point of buying my boyfriend anything Hello Kitty related… Unless I was playing a cruel, cruel joke. But you can rest easy knowing that whenever I beg and plead to buy some Hello Kitty item, he refuses… One more HK fanatic deprived of her sweet fix. I’m currently unemployed (curses…), but when I find work, that’ll alllllll be changing >:D I’ve met Hello Kitty in person at the Sanrio store at the Mall of America. THAT was a little scary.. You poor man. Hopefully I can buy out your wife’s Hello Kitty stock on eBay as well :D I’d love that!!!

24. m says:

LoL, so corny!

25. ZZ says:

how could anyone dare diffile Pikachu with that MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. ghost says:

ow, those colors don’t match up at all, it hurts my eyes, and i don’t recall pikachu having such weird looking fingers.
    hmm i just checked and he does, must be the one inch thick lines everything is traced in. maybe if they keep making the lines bigger they can eventually block the whole thing out like a giant censor bar and purge the world of that evil clash

27. Kelly says:

See Perez Hilton’s puppy dressed up in a Hello Kitty hat! Haha and he doesn’t like it one bit!

28. Eize says:

Kelly – the tattoo artist must have Paris Hilton in mind…

29. Kelly says:

Why Paris Hilton?

30. mhkitty says:

‘and the sword looks like it’s drawn by a sailor-moon obsessed 12-year old’
    ha ha ha ha rotflmaohms!!!!!
    Oh, must.come.up.for.air…..
    (sigh) that was a good one :)

31. Suzanne says:

This tattoo totally took my favourite thing and my brother’s favourite thing and mashed it together… neat.

32. jasmine cupcake says:

woah! this is hideous beyond words ha ha >^-^<

:O

33. Lizzie says:

Hmmm…bet she will be GUTTED when she finds out it’s Mimmy and Not Kitty

34. Puppy says:

yeah it does look like the tattoo is one of those kid ones…

35. paper-rain says:

So many colours… it really does not look like a real tattoo.

36. erin says:

Wow. Three of my favorite things in life are Hello Kitty, Pokemon, and roller skating. I did not know that their powers combined could equal something so hellish.

37. Alyssa says:

…guaranteed if they had a follow-up tattoo, it would either consist of Hello Kitty shoving/tripping Pikachu, or impaling Pikachu on that sharp blade back there…

38. Danielle French says:

never mix a character with a different character that is no where close to hello kitty

39. Heilo Kitler says:

I think it looks kawaii. Not one one for a tat unless it’s well hidden. Sanrio had Hk with Paul Frank’s monkey Julius, also with Blue’s Clues Blue, Tokidori, and proposed a limited run with Tweety Bird from WB.

40. brit says:

what i like it… [[unique]].

41. Jasmine says:

thats soo coool !!!

NOOOOOOO! I like Pikachu! Why’d they do that, WHY?!

43. Mag says:

To each their own, people criticize too much. I like it’s unique quality.

44. chelsea says:

uhm… too bad hello kitty’s bow is ALWAYS on the right side when youre facing her..

therefore, this cant be legit.

45. Jasmine says:

wow
    pikachu AND hello kitty
    double the cuteness !!!
    not so sure about the knife though =S
    still it definatly put a smile on my face =D
    best tattoo ive seen in ages !

46. Baby t says:

WTF!!!!!! why would anyone in their right mind put hello kitty and pikachu together. her eye is messed up anyways, and the bow is on the wrong side. really? come on now.

47. amy says:

I’m surprised hello kitty isn’t holding a knife ready to shove it in pikachus back…seeing as shes trying to take over the world, it seems fitting that she take out the competition…

48. ashley says:

its okie but instead of the knife you should of had a rainbow or something else

49. Ashlyn says:

As well as she has been drawn onto this persons skin (there are an abundance of TERRIBLE depictions of Hello Kitty in tattoo form) I sadly have to say, this this is NOT Hello Kitty. Once again (If you’ve read any other of my tattoo comments) this is Mimmy, Hello Kitty’s sister. This just proves the stupidity of some Hello Kitty fanatics.