Hello Kitty Washing Machine

In her never ending quest to Hello Kittify everything, the evil feline has gradually moved up in size when it comes to appliances. It therefore should not be a surprise (although you are more than welcome to feel intense disgust) that Sanrio is now pushing a Hello Kitty washing machine:

Hello Kitty washing machine

As you sit there asking yourself “why does a washing machine need Hello Kitty all over it?” like any normal person would do, step back and realise that this has been the exact same question you have asked yourself for every single item you have seen on this blog. Nobody in their right mind would ever even consider placing a monstrosity like this in their home, but we have long ago established that Hello Kitty fanatics aren’t in this category. Thus the question quickly becomes “how the hell do I keep my wife from seeing this so that it doesn’t end up in our home?” at which point she walks in, sees it, and promptly declares it “the cutest thing ever” and places it on her must have list for 2008.

While this is obviously a total disaster in itself, it also foreshadows the complete and utter Hello Kittification doom to our house. Now that a Hello Kitty washer exists, is it really that hard to imagine that a Hello Kitty refrigerator isn’t just around the corner? Just one more thing to worry about in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Melissa who deserves to be placed in the washer and have it run through a couple of hundred cycles for thinking even for a split second that anything positive could come out of sending this photo to me…

This entry was posted in Appliances, Clothes, Gadgets and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Hello Kitty Washing Machine

1. Cody says:

Darlene, may I comment, neadrethals had no popular thought of mind, they were not even human related, the cromagnum were.

So please shut the hell up, and get some lessons on real dryers, unless you grew up in a dirt poor family, you wouldn’t have to wash your crap by hands, I for one had too, so please shut the hell up.

2. KillerKitty says:

What The HECK!! a washing machine
    damn this cat’s going overboard
    whats next HK ovens and fridges!!
    -looks in disgust-

3. brit says:

OMGG!G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wnt that!! too

4. J'anelle says:

shall we just remember that mariah carey is apparently a hello kitty freak, and has the money to be. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t already have this. and everything else on this site.

rich people.

5. Lulu says:

@Cody

“neadrethals had no popular thought of mind, they were not even human related, the cromagnum were.”

Actually, Neanderthals were not unlike us. They looked similar and had larger brains, but, whilst we don’t know much about them or their society because they didn’t go in much for artistic representation, you cannot say that they weren’t intelligent. As for their place on our family tree, they are on there somewhere, although nothing is definitive. Paleontologists are finding new information all the time, so the whole thing seems to be in a constant state of flux.

Oh, and Cro Magnons were not ‘human related’ – they were human (Anatomically Modern Humans, to be exact).

6. Amy says:

OMG I literally gasped outloud when I saw this!!! here is absolutely no way in hell my bf will let me have one but I WANT!!!

7. Lizz says:

I would Pay any amount of money possible to own this piece of machinery

8. Sierra Hobson says:

i would pay anything also.i love mhello kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Marianne says:

omg how cute : D

10. STACInotSCENE says:

hey kitty have fun washin ur clothes

11. Darki says:

@Darlene
    Oh god! cant you read!? he said nothing about making his wife doing the laundry by hand! while his wife is a HK freak,in his mind,he lives in hell! jezz,i may like Hello Kitty,but sometimes

12. Darki says:

@Darlene
    i gotta draw the line! (had to finis from above)

13. scarlett says:

Its not the washer that scares me, its the person in the hello kitty suit.. I shutter @ the thought of that thing walking around

14. Emily says:

Darlene:
    1) It is possible to have a non hello kitty washing machine.
    2) You assume only girls wash up, and clean, you are being sexist yourself, acting as though all men are lazy pigs who dont lift a finger for their wives. Hello kitty would frown on your for being so sexist xP
    3) Keep your chauvinistic and neanderthal thoughts to yourself and do us all a favor.

15. Mariana says:

Aww. Thats great.
    I am a really big fan of Hello Kitty and some people might be like I hate this guy for talking smack about her! I find this quite in joyable also look up hello kitty house there really is one! My future home… :D
    btw i want that washing machine!

16. sierraslaughter says:

omg i want this =]] i wish i lived in japan id be a hellokitty whore haha

17. Jackie says:

Hehehe lol
    I love reading your post. I myself am one of those girls in love with HelloKitty, and my family finds me weird for it! lol
    I totally got to se what your house looks like.
    One question did you know your wife was a Hello Kitty fanatic before or after you married her? lol

18. Kyiomy Busujima says:

i need this!!

19. Hello Kitty lover says:

I love hello kitty Ireally waant that robo but it costs a lot phooy

20. Hello Kitty lover says: