Hello Kitty Hell Fan Video

It appears that this video was made a few months ago, but it was just brought to my attention. The first Hello Kitty Hell fan video:

This entry was posted in Videos and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Hello Kitty Hell Fan Video

1. Lee says:

What does the creator have to suffer? Or do they get a drink?

2. Cured says:

HKH is a girl :)

3. andophiroxia says:

But I like the guns screw all else.

Actually, after that played, I went on the other additional clips that YouTube ‘suggests’ after you watch something.

Well, let’s say that first thing in the morning after a few hours of sleep doesn’t prepare you for this.

src=”http://www.youtube.com/v/jWmgINdb5Jg&hl=en

Nor this:

4. mhkitty says:

I can’t watch this until I get home from work, since work blocks this stuff… But I’m sure it will be awesome!

5. RSKS says:

mhkitty you aren’t alone, my school blocks this stuff to, but at least i have something to look foward to when i get home.

6. andophiroxia says:

A Hello Kitty army.

Now with accessories…

Actually, after that played, I went on the other additional clips that YouTube ’suggests’ after you watch something.

Well, let’s say that first thing in the morning after a few hours of sleep doesn’t prepare you for some of the other ones that people have made. It truly makes you cry.

7. mhkitty says:

Ha ha!
    Yeah, I did that once before… look up ‘Soyuz’ or ‘Ariane’ and ‘Crash’ and you’ll see what my company dreads…

8. Ashley says:

o god can’t wait to see Darlene’s reply to this post lol

9. moriyah says:

All the brains, innovations and technological advancements and people are making HK guns and crop circles. Yeah.

The gene pool runs thick with stupidity….

10. Cyn says:

Now that’s a video wrothy of watching!
    Does Justice to Hello Kitty Hell!

11. Alfred says:

HK IS GOD! ALL THAT FAIL TO SEE THIS WILL PERISH!!!

12. mhkitty says:

In the words of Happy Bunny: ‘Despising you makes me all warm inside”, ‘It’s cute how stupid you are” and “Have a great day you worthless turd”…

And when you whine about how mean I am, here’s another one: “I’m not mean. You’re just a sissy.”

13. HKPepper says:

plain lame…be more creative!!! waste of my precious time! YOU WON’T GET RID OF US! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

14. desy says:

I like u’re sotflens!!!!!!! I want to take it, but I don’t know to get it………… Can U help me to get it????
    Can U sharing about Hello kitty to me??
    bye….bye….

15. Kitteh!! says:

Alfred, I fully predict that everyone who does see this will perish! ;)

16. ashely says:

i love hello kitty so much my whole house is hellokitty

17. rat says:

hello kitty is bad ass hell

18. narutoprower says:

I made this video,
    im narutoprower on youtube
    i swear i made this
    thank god i dont have to go through anythi glike the creator of this blog
    im just a hude supporter of defeating the pink menace

19. JackieD says:

that was hillarious,
    seriously tho, whats so bad about her? i dont get why you hate her so much! she’s cute and adorable and was designed for preschoolers. if you hate hello kitty, do you hate all things like elmo, winnie the poo, mickey mouse, bugs bunny etc.
    they’re all just cartoons that have turned into some kinda design for tshirts and stuff. i just dont get all the hatred