Hello Kitty Balzac Japanese Horror Punk Rock Band

If you had any doubt that no place was safe from the claws of Hello Kitty, that doubt may now be put to rest. Hello Kitty has managed to wriggle her way into a lot of places she isn’t wanted, but I figured there were a few places that would never take to her – like, perhaps, horror punk rock bands. But alas, I have once again underestimated the power that the evil feline possesses:

Hello Kitty Balzac

Hello Kitty punk rock band

Hello Kitty shock and horror

Hello Kitty Balzac punk rock

Yes, a Japanese horror punk rock band called balzac has adopted Hello Kitty into their act. Of course, any normal person would see this as a sign that something is seriously wrong in the world, but a Hello Kitty fanatic will look you directly in the eye and say without a hint of joking, “Of course, everyone loves Hello Kitty” (which was my wife’s reaction). This, my friends, pretty much verifies the doom of the human race…

Sent in by kryz-dracokin (via balzac) who should have to listen to Hello Kitty singing punk rock for years for giving me even less hope that the world can be saved from Hello Kitty domination…

This entry was posted in Art, Music, Strange and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Hello Kitty Balzac Japanese Horror Punk Rock Band

1. Rhianimator says:

Of course the evil feline would show her true nature in a HorrorPunk band. Who do you think ate all the flesh off of the army of skeletons she’s with? Then animated their bones? Seems like perfectly normal HK behavior to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if she fattened them up first on unhealthy HK sugarbomb food.

2. Kitteh!! says:

This does go rather well with the HK Zombie tattoo, “Hello Hellish Kitty” et al, doesn’t it?

3. mhkitty says:

Uh, okay…. ‘Horror’ Punk Rock???
    Is it like scary music, or do they do horror scenes at their shows???
    I guess I’m confused…

4. andophiroxia says:

Maybe theses were waifs that were fed her food. But considering I remember buying the stupid HK gum for 50 cents and I remember it to be WAY less satisfying than Wrigley’s and whatnot. So perhaps on a diet of non-nutritive HK patented meals, they became blank and souless.

Or I could be reading too much into it, and there is something inherently cool about this. I would probably get the t-shirt but I kind of wonder if I should because since it is from Japan, most likely it is heinously expensive. XD

5. Kitteh!! says:

As if by magic, the obligatory Wikipedia link appeared:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_Punk ;)

Beware of friends bearing wikipedias? :D

6. Sierradragon says:

guess I am glad I am not into punk rock of any kind. Maybe if I don’t say what kinds I do like, she will leave the genres alone….

Either way, downright freaky.

7. yet another anonymous says:

It said ‘Mystery and Terror’, ‘Weird and Occult’ in a T-shirt design.
    I’m wondering if it is describing the band itself or Hello Kitty.
    I think those two sentences are well describing the evil feline, Hello Kitty.

8. mhkitty says:

I didn’t know The Misfits were Horror Rock… I like The Misfits… not sure that that’s really much different from regular rock though… I was thinking more along the lines of Rocky Horror Picture Show… don’t know why… :)

9. ghost says:

did anyone else notice how hello kitty seems to be doing a nazi march? i guess after taking over a horror punk band she got cocky (if female cats can do that) and decided to be a bit lax on hiding her true intentions
    either way i’m scared, and she better not have any plans of invading hard rock or metal, because then i’d have to go hurt sanrio and the bands that endrose her.

10. Hello Jessie says:

I wonder how much they have to pay sanrio for that?

11. Kisa says:

Huh.. um.. o.O
    Right, that’s just a little too strange.. no real words

12. Kitteh!! says:

I’d have said that Rocky Horror was a mixture of mostly pop and prog rock. It’s certainly not punk; the original stage show is pre-punk for one thing.

13. Cyn says:

I have only one comment : HUH?????????

Now I will go on scratching my head again and again and again

14. Absinth says:

Strangeness is getting out of hand

15. mhkitty says:

@ Kitteh!!:
    I know that, just for some reason that movie popped into my head… not for the music being anywhere near the same mind you…
    I could just see something like that up on stage at one of these Horror Punk Rock Band’s concerts :)
    I think my brain is on a whole different frequency tham most… keep that in mind ;)

16. Kitteh!! says:

Ok bonny lass. My mind goes on some wierd tangents too (and RHS is about the only gothic [not Goth] musical I know either). I just didn’t want people getting it for the wrong reasons and being disappointed.

17. Alfred says:

Great band! It’s true HELLO KITTY = love,life and happiness!

18. jose says:

I think Hello Kitty should remain kind and innocent. I guess its about rebellion.

19. Why! Sure, they’re Japanese, but Hello Kitty in a Balzac act..? They’re famous for their beautiful album covers and band art, and NOW THIS?
    Out of light in the 13th dark night, indeed…

20. RSKS says:

ummmm….how can she sing with no mouth?

21. mhkitty says:

@RSKS:
    Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!
    LMAO!!!
    Too True!

22. RSKS says:

@ jose:

she can’t rebel, with that loudspeaker…..

23. alyssia says:

hello kitty looks so cute

24. Minako says:

Love it! Try Hot Topic.=^o.o^=

25. Mee =] says:

I don’t understand how hello kitty could be so musical?
    She doesn’t even have a mouth …

26. Pingback: Hello Kitty for Halloween... | Everytales.com

27. Neonme says:

Balzac is the best horrorpunk band in the world, Hello kitty or not! Balzac rocks, check out their music! you will not be disappointed! They are harder than a coffin nail!

28. AsphyxiaChoke says:

yeah… neonme… balzac sucks balls. i just listened to them on your recomendation. i wish i had nails long enough to stick into my ears and meet at my brain.

maybe theyre ‘harder than a coffin nail’ if you’re trying to nail your coffin shut with paperclips.

• Aaron says:

They’re the best horrorpunk band bro. Did you check out deep: teenagers from outer space? Nope, you checked the front page, more recent videos.

29. i.will.marry.dahvie.vanity says:

HELLO KITTY IS FRIGGING AMAZING! LEAVE HER DA HELL ALONE!!!!