Hello Kitty Target

When my wife and I travel back to the US, there are certain places that I do my best to keep her away from. One of those places is Target. The following photo should make clear why:

Hello Kitty Target

Sent in by Elizabeth

This entry was posted in Appliances, Gadgets, Photo Dump and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Hello Kitty Target

1. Amanda says:

Just because it has Hello Kitty’s face on it doesn’t mean it’s going to taste any better…

2. Amanda says:

Previous comment was in reference to the toaster, what appears to be a sandwich maker, the gumball machine, and the water dispenser.

3. Kristen says:

Psssh our Target today had all of that crap for 14.99. And guess who bought every single thing. THIS GIRL!!!

4. maryori says:

WANT A STORE OF VENEZUELA ARE IN MY COUNTRY, THIS PRICE IS VERY TINY

5. katt says:

They had adds in the paper for that where i live lol

6. Scott says:

From the headline I thought you meant a HK target as in a shooting range target. That’s a HK product you might even buy for yourself, so long as you didn’t have to use a HK gun to shoot at it…

7. Lillian says:

I saw that early this morning too. I actually thought briefly about getting the lamp to put on my desk at, but then realized that maybe I should work on my professional image.

8. Sharon says:

Scott, I thought so too. I HOPED so too. To some of us, everything with Hello Kitty on it IS a target.

9. acton says:

I shop for HK items at Target in defiance Mr. HKH

10. Samantha Walton says:

HOLY F#$%! The Target by me didn’t have the grilled cheese machine! :( i got the gumball machine and the vanity mirror

11. Shiromaku says:

THAT’S MY FAVORITE SECTION IN THE TARGET STORE, SOMETIMES THEY HAVE RANDOM HELLO KITTY ITEMS THAT APPEAR ONCE IN A WHILE.

Yeah, Target’s the only department store where I’ve seen the cat out in force, come to think of it… Think Sanrio’s buying them off?

13. Pissed I missed this says:

WTH?! I don’t have the sandwich maker either! And it was only 19.99. Oh the horror! I’m gonna take a walk outside before the steam coming out of my ears fills the room!!

Pissed I missed this
    aka
    Dymond~Kitty

14. Kitteh!! says:

Like Scott, my first thought was of a shooting target, and then of using the Hello Kitty shotgun, loaded with “goose shot”.

15. yeli says:

lucky you guys with Target on their country…we don’t have that here…so if we want HK…we need to find HK…and that involves…extensive “kitty” hunting T_T

16. yeli says:

oh i was wrong…a friend told me that there are two evil feline stores in the vicinity…yikes XD

17. KrystalKitty says:

i work at target, and im the price accuracy team lead, which means i put stuff on clearance. and we get this set every year, and every year it goes clearance. and guess who gets 1st dibbs! me. i got the water dispenser, 75% off. we also have cute plushes, and toys :D

18. Angelina says:

:| the fact that someone would base a website around something they hate is pathetic. People like what they like.[ Or obsess over] Whats the difference between this or a house covered with other things?

19. brittany says:

i have the gumball machine. :DD ps. you should see toys r us. they have a hole isle of hello kitty. <33

20. Kenzie says:

I got the hello kitty toaster as a christmas present. it accualy is the best toaster i have ever had.. i really like it

21. memehellokitty says:

i want it i want it all you know they have hello kitty fillings

22. Sinnersgoingtokittyhell says: