Hello Kitty Gets Ticket From Police

Despite the wishes of Hello Kitty fanatics, Hello Kitty doesn’t get her way with everyone. While Hello Kitty fanatics think that you will find sweetness inside the evil feline, more and more people are realizing that this is what is far more likely to be lurking inside. Apparently, the cops feel that Hello Kitty is up to no good:

My wife thinks that it is shameful that the cops would stop and question Hello Kitty. I, on the other hand, think that Hello Kitty getting stopped by the police is a good start, but this photo would have been infinitely better if she was being tasered with her own signature taser model…just saying

The photo comes from major deegan (used with permission). Originally sent in by HK Guy from a Hello Kitty Junkie tweet on Twitter (and then by many others). Next time find me a shot of Hello Kitty getting tased and I’ll buy you a beer…

This entry was posted in Strange and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Hello Kitty Gets Ticket From Police

1. yeli says:

is she messing with the atms? haha XD

2. shexxi biatch says:

omfg, talk about terrorism! god, do the police expect them to launch another hello kitty line of car bombs???

3. Barbara says:

Did she try to go into the bank in costume? Because that’s a big no-no.

4. callie says:

She was probably robbing an ATM so she could afford to shop at Sanrio.

5. Sharon says:

Yay, there IS justice in this world! *dances*

6. Gail says:

This looks like a set up to me.

7. Acton says:

Poor kitty, looks like a walking while cute stop.
    There must be a story behind this.

8. Kitteh!! says:

Unfortunately, this looks like a set-up, rather than a stop on suspicion of being about to commit an armed blag whilst armed with the Hello Kitty shotgun!

9. andophiroxia says:

Well, maybe she’s just lost and wanted to ask the nice police. :)

10. A. says:

YEAH! Now the only thing that’s left on my list of things to see is Hello Kitty held captive in the torture scene from Reservoir Dogs.

11. Kitty says:

I’m thinking we need more police brutality in the world right now.

12. Uncle Sam says:

The cop on the right is hot :-)

13. calista johnson says:

can anyone tell me or suggest where i can purchase a hello kitty costume or head like this.

14. Liz S. says:

Any idea what the ticket was for?

15. SHEENA says:

Of course it’s in front of Bank Of America! I hate that bank!

16. Vienne says:

You know, I am almost afraid to talk about this story for the fear of getting someone in trouble… but a few years ago, when I was traveling out of Japan w/ my friend, my friend was called for a “random” search prior to getting on a plane at the airport. Upon opening his suitcase in Narita, the woman security guard found the 2 hello kitty dolls my friend was bringing back for his kid sister. In sheer excitment, the security guard was very happy to see these two cute cuddly things! The security guard actually let my friend go without further searching the luggage! See, she’s not pure evil!! :-P

17. Sarah Kitty says:

I saw this picture some where else too and wondered what they asking and what the outcome was. But I guess now a days you really have to question everything because there are so many shady people around.

I don’t want to see Kitty Tasered but lol.

18. darlene2 says:

This is not real!!!! It’s a disgrace and shameful that you make Hello Kitty look like she’s breaking the law when she’s a symbol of love hope and justice for all. In fact, she could be just reporting a crime in front of the bank that just been robbed for all we care and you make it look like she’s the crook. You should be ashamed of yourself.