Hello Kitty vs Hagar the Horrible

It’s not often that the week ends on a positive note when you live in Hello Kitty Hell, but sometimes there is a tiny ray of light that shines through all the darkness and brings a smile to my face. This is especially true when you realize that you are not alone in your fight against the horrors of the evil feline. Apparently Hagar the Horrible shares my feelings on how Hello Kitty should be treated. Enjoy:

h is for

Sent in by many via Neil Cameron

This entry was posted in Art, Strange and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Hello Kitty vs Hagar the Horrible

1. Boooooo!!!!!! HK stands for Hello Kitty and Hunter Killer. HK will pounce on hagar and rend him like the rat he is! :P

2. Lucy says:

Haha, I love that even Hell-o Kitty’s blood is pink.

3. SHEENA says:

This is so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@

4. kittyb says:

poor kitty..
    and yet so very hilarious

5. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Once again, someone has to take out their fustrations out on HK. Maybe it was punishment for creating HK decorated firearms… Bad HK!!!!

6. Acton says:

OK another artist who hates hello kitty I like the suicide series better than this. I not much into comic book art. But I will say he shows some wit.

He need, like mr HKH to embrace the kitty like the three apple artist.

7. ghost says:

aww lame! i haven’t been here in a while but i came back to send you exactly this picture but someone beat me to it! i’m glad you got to see it though