Hello Kitty Fishing Reel

One would assume that there were certain sports that would be free of the evil feline such as fishing. of course, this would be greatly underestimating Hello Kitty’s desire to place her face on absolutely everything. No longer can a fisherman request fishing gear as a birthday gift without the risk of something like this being given to them: The Hello Kitty fishing reel.

hello kitty fishing reel

hello kitty reel

I can’t even imagine the Hello Kitty Hell of having to try and explain to your fishing buddies why you have to use something like this…

Sent in by Pinky

This entry was posted in Gadgets, Sports, Strange and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Hello Kitty Fishing Reel

1. Hertzey says:

What is sad is that I’d be ok with a Hell Kitty fishing gear for kids. But this is creepy, extremely creepy. There are somethings that are just NOT meant for the evil Kitty.

2. Heather says:

LOL. A good story a while back on Fark told the tale of a man who caught a really big fish – with his daughter’s Barbie fishing reel. He was to proud of the fish to care if everyone knew how he caught it.

There might be some peace for you Mr. HKH, that doesn’t look the type that float on the water :).

3. bwa ha ha – oh, how much does yr wife hate you? get one of these and find out :))

4. acton says:

Nice reel Looks like a nice one to use for steel head fishing. I would use one in defiance.

5. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Cute!

6. Madame Pika says:

Since cats eat fish… this actually makes a lot of sence to my and I’m surpised I’m reading about it here.

7. cor says:

where can i buy one im serious

8. xarejayx says:

HAHAHA i just got my girlfriend into fishing and i was surprised that she loved it! if she saw this she would freak out bc she loves that damn CAT!!! is this being sold on the market right now? and if so where?

9. Lawrence says:

Where to get this reel? I wanna get one for my gf.

10. April Thomas says:

How can I get one of these. I really really want to purchase one please…………