Hello Kitty Axl Rose Tattoo

Hello Kitty fans once again prove that there is absolutely no Hello Kitty tattoo combination that they believe shouldn’t be created. Case in point – someone actually thought that a Hello Kitty x Guns N Roses Hello Kitty Axl Rose tattoo would be a good idea:

hello kitty axl rose tattoo

Apparently this tattoo was inked at kat Von D’s high voltage tattoo from LA ink by tattoo artist KHOI (based on artwork by Plasticgod) at a cost of $480 with tip. For some reasone, paying a large amount to have the evil feline permanently afixed to your skin so that you can regret it for the rest of your life seems to be a common trait among Hello Kitty fans…

Sent in by Annie

This entry was posted in Music, Tattoo and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Hello Kitty Axl Rose Tattoo

1. Sabree says:

Wow that is…unique…wow.

2. Plasticgod says:

Hi,

Saw your post about the hello Kitty tattoo of Axl that I did and first wanted to say thanks! I am also posting a link on my Facebook fan page of your post.

You may also like to check out these other 50 Hello Kitty Designs I’ve done.

3. kitteh!! says:

I’m not having a pop at the tattooist, because the ink is well executed, but I think the combination of HK and Axl Rose fits perfectly. They’re both pop culture icons who’re 20 years past their sell-by dates.

4. Virginia says:

two of my favorite things in the world collide…….very cool. :)

5. Shoegasm says:

Wow, that one is so not very good. I have a HK geisha with MUCH more detail and was A LOT less than $480!!!

6. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Wow…

7. Jessica says:

Wow and its preety. Huh I wouldnt get that though. Its because I dont like permanent tatoos.

8. Sam Rio says:

Hello Kitty now taking the persona of a rocker. Interesting. ..

9. Johanna says: