Car Interior

What is worse than a Hello Kitty car? A Hello Kitty car where you are more horrifically distressed inside it than those are on the outside looking at the paint job (and believe me, the people on the outside are trembling with fear). This is why you never let a Hello Kitty fanatic decorate the interior of a car:

Hello Kitty car interior

Of course, I could be mistaken here. Someone may have simply gotten really sick after drinking a couple of gallons of Pepto-Bismol and simply thrown up all over the inside of the car. On second thought, that is obviously not the case since that would undoubtedly be far more appealing than the interior of this car…

Sent in first by Kayla Z (and then by far too many others)

This entry was posted in Decor, Strange, Vehicle and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Car Interior

1. Brenda says:

this is the most unique looking car i have seen yet to do with hello kitty. a little over the top in some areas but to be honest i would totally go for the seats to put in my own car ^__^

2. Shannon says:

I like HK, but I think this is a big much! My daughter has 2 HK key chains that hang from my car mirror, and that is ALL that I will allow!

3. Byrdie says:

On the positive side, the chances that car will *ever* get stollen are zero.

4. Marozia says:

Someone vomited HK in that poor car. Like the slippers though.

5. candyfiend says:

I love it, and can only imagine how insanely hot the Japanese girl is that drives it…..

6. Gail says:

This looks like a five year old’s bedroom. Too much Kitty.

7. pepsibookcat says:

It’s cute, but it’s a bit hazardous.

8. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

Wow, that car is out of control w/all that HK stuff!

9. Acton says:

Is this the cute but I hope everything is secured just incase of sudden stops or if Mr. HK Hell tries to ram you. I would be proud to ride in your car.

Wow, don’t you know you’re not supposed to have distractions while driving? I would never deck the interior of a car with this many hazards. The only thing I like are the slippers in the passenger’s side, that’s a thoughtful touch :)

11. Kittyfied says:

If you look REALLY close, you can see that the gas pedal on the drivers side also has slippers! <3 I like the colors and the seat covers and steering wheel, shifter, and e-brake, but I wouldn't put that many figurines and decorations up. Cute though. The cupholders are a nice touch.

12. Sabree says:

:O :O :O SOOOOOOO CUTE!

13. Melissa says:

The figurines and stuff freak me out, because if you get in a car accident, ALL that stuff goes airborne and can injure the unlucky person sitting in front of it. Not fun.
    It just looks super cluttered to me.
    I have the inside of my car HK theme, but not to this extent at all. I just have the floor mats, seat covers, and the steering wheel cover. The reason I got it is actually because my car is purple, and it’s one of the only “themes” that had matching purple in it.
    That said, my backseat cover is a mexican blanket. I’m a fan of themes that are not super over the top and have other things mixed in. Otherwise it just looks too overwhelming and ridiculous. Kind of like if your WHOLE HOUSE is HK themed, you can’t appreciate the couple of items that you love because they get lost in sea of crap. I’m not a fan of collecting something simply because of it being HK, I have to actually like the ITEM itself too, and have a use for it.

14. Nia says:

So freaking cute. I would get that when I get my license :O

15. Sharon says:

* runs away screaming… *

16. HKSupahFan says:

But what does the OUTSIDE of the car look like?? I will see if the Interwebs will tell me…

17. Kapara says:

I would take it without problems. I love it. Greetings from Israel.

18. HK lover ! says:

I ? it !

19. Tabitha says:

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!

20. Elly says:

OMG…OMG…!!!

21. Ann says:

oh my gosh that is soooo cute!!!!

22. Jyra Mays says:

I Agree With Melissa Even Though I Dont Have A Car Because I Am To Young I Only Am Twelve And Still Have A Long Time Until I Get My Own Car But I Will Never Put All That HK In My Car,Even Though My Mom Mom Have Hk Seat Covers,Wheel Cover,And The Mats I Wouldnt Dare Let Her Put It In Her Car

23. =^.^= KJP says:

*0* I love this car.

24. Neil Ablewhite says:

Curiosity has got the better of me, does anyone actually know what make of car was the victim of this?

25. Barbara says:

I love Hello Kitty but this is a bit much. But on the plus side I’m thinking this car probably won’t be stolen.

26. KittyDevil13 says:

MY PRECIOUS!!!!!! *gohlum gohlum*

27. S=^,,^=S says:

how much all kitty in car?

28. What spoils and utterly ruins the camp pink Hello Kitty driving machine of wonderment is those revolting check seats. It looks like a chavs Burberry check has been cut up and stitched on the seats. Or Ruperts scarf. I hope the outside is shaped like a giant Hello Kitty with blinking eye headlights and “tail” lights.