America’s Next Top Model

How can anyone possibly make reality TV any worse than it already is? Although most people wouldn’t think it could be possible, reality has shown it was actually quite easily accomplished. Simply add “Hello Kitty high fashion” and you get what can only be described as fashion created by coughing up a massive Hello Kitty hairball. Don’t believe me? Watch the video (at your own risk as it will undoubtedly scar your brain for life)

hello kitty america's next top model

What is far scarier than the actual fashion dresses is that there are fanatics who would actually think that wearing any of them would be a good idea. This only goes to prove that all signs clearly indicate that the world is quickly coming to an end and it can always get worse in Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Lindsey

This entry was posted in Beauty, Celebrities, Clothes, Fashion and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to America’s Next Top Model

1. Acton says:

Two Words came to mind: Lady Gaga

• kitteh!! says:

except without any evidence of, you know, posessing any actual talents.

• Acton says:

Actually I like her music, at least only on Cd’s or Itunes. She is OK as long I do not have to look at her or her videos.

• kitteh!! says:

Well, “singer – songwriter – pianist” was where I was going with “actual talents” anyway (based on live performances, and I mean “live live” not just “live album live”).

2. Sanriobaby =^.^= says:

I’m loving it!

3. Acton says:

I probably watched my only episode. I am still not impressed. Some of the photos just did not work. too pouty. Hello Kitty is bout fun loving and cute. If I was doing the shoot I would want to see more smiles and playfulness for a start.

4. Marozia says:

It’s hideous!

5. Smurf_Mama says:

I actually just watched that episode. Living in Germany for the moment, I’m trying to catch my shows online. Anyways, it was not “quite easily accomplished.” The designer spent 3 months solely on the outfits and nothing else. I’m not saying I like the outfits at all, but I recognize their technical difficulty and doing it in such a small time frame.

6. jewelpet says:

i’m proud that a filipino like me made that…. the dresses are so cute… i would love to have that….

7. mittfh says:

Amusingly enough…

“This video has been removed by the user.”

Either they’ve seen the light, or (more likely) they’ve had the TV network’s lawyers breathing down their necks. Still, if it saves a few people from self-inflicted mental torture… :D