Hello Kitty TV #3 & #4

I guess it really wouldn’t come as a surprise that two different Hello Kitty TV set models would be enough. I’ve already mentioned the apple model and the flat screen model in previous posts, but then reader Mackenzie had to go point out that there was another Hello Kitty TV model in the comments area. I knew that it was merely a matter of time before my wife wandered in there and found yet another TV to add to her list…and it only took a day or so. Again, the question isn’t which one, but whether to buy them all or not.

Hello Kitty Target TV

So if there are 3 Hello Kitty TVs out there, why wouldn’t there be four? Of course there are and my wife found the fourth one the other day:

Hello Kitty TV

Hello Kitty TV romote

So she is now choosing between getting all four at once or all four, but one at a time…Hello Kitty Hell at its finest…

This entry was posted in Appliances. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Hello Kitty TV #3 & #4

1. Suzanne says:

Seriously dude, tell her not to get the first TV! Thirteen inches is CRAZY small. She might not think so, but when you’re used to 27 inches and bigger, you’re going to notice once you get a little 13 incher in front of you. I admit its cute and all, but not worth it all. She’s going to need those binoculars she got to watch the TV.

2. equinox says:

I like the one from Target the best. The apple one is cute too but I agree 13″ is tiny.

3. Connie says:

There are 2 more that are 13 inches. One has a built in DVD player the other is more rounded with a handle on the top. I have the 13″ one you’ve shown and I looooooooooooove it. When you turn up the volume Hello Kitty dances back and forth on the screen.
    Now you can have 6 Hello Kitty tvs.

4. leemy says:

I have the first one, it’s really cute. When you turn the volume on…a little hello kitty moves on the screen.

5. Princess31290 says:
  6. Leah says:

I have the 13″ one. It goes CRAAAAZY when metal is by it… The screen looks like it stepped out of the 70’s…

7. kelly says:

where can i buy the tv ?

8. Hope-Elaine Ramos says:

WOW I HAVE THE FIRST TV BUT I WOULD LOVE THE FLAT SCREEN MORE :)

9. Jessica says:

Where does your wife GET these things?

10. sara says:

the flat screen is gorgeous!!
    but i admit the first 1 is a bit tacky for my bedroom!!!
    hahaha

11. cryssy says:

12. Please tell me where I can find that flat screen tv! It is sooo adorable and I just gotta have it. Been searching all over and cant seem to find it anywhere.

Sorry, it aint going to happen – welcome to my Hello Kitty Hell

13. vanessa says:

now i have to admit i really like the 3rd one
    its pretty cool

14. valarie says:

Thanks so much for showing me this flat screen tv. I have located it no thanks to you. In the field I am in I meet people from all over. My daughter loves it. So continue to keep your secrets, and I will continue to use my resources and money! Enjoy your Hell, because it is hell trying to find things different and odd of Hello Kitty.

15. cryssy says:

valarie where did you find the big screen tv? i have turned my friends into a search party scouring the land for it lol!

16. ;] says:

the 2nd one is cute…hmmm it might look extra nice is my pink room :]

17. tia says:

valrie where did you fid the flat screen Iam trying to locate onr for my daughter graduation in june of 08

18. Mari says:

OMG! yes yes yes…I want that, gimme gimme gimme!

19. Amber says:

Tell her to get them all! hello kitty rocks!

20. b says:

i like the flat screen

21. kittylove says:

LISTEN I THINK REALLY WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT YOU ARE A TRUE HELLO KITTY FAN , IF NOT YOU WOULD NOT BE SPENDING ALL THESE TIME LOOKING FOR ALL THESE WEIRD STUFF, YOU WOULD JUST LET IT GO AND NOT BOTHER, BUT THANKS FOR SHOWING US ALL HK COLLECTIBLES.

22. kitty says:

Oh my goshhh….. it is just the perfect tv…..I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH…… So cute…. once again Hello Kitty has it!!!!!!! ?

23. Erica says:

I have the pink one on top. I bought it my sophomore year in college… sad i know. However, for my 21st birthday I upgraded to a an adult HD plasma. I still keep hello kitty in the spare bedroom… I can’t get rid of her.

24. HelloKittyClaire says:

I am another hello kitty consumer whore, and I’m here to bring you terrible news. I have another hello kitty TV not on your site so far. I’ll send in a photo perhaps to furthur fuel the fires of kitty hell. :)

25. Ladybuguboo says:

Apple one is still the best.

26. Bri says:

now this is just getting sad. pick one and get on with your life. okay peoples!?!

27. Alyssa says:

Okay, so I got the first T.V. for my eleventh birthday, and I turned seventeen in June. I do like Hello Kitty, but not as much as I did in elementary school.

28. Morgan says:

Where can I buy that Hello Kitty Flat Screen TV???

29. giry-gir-lamby says:

i have the first one and its a good tv (ive had it since around 2002) so that might make you fell better

30. Cryssy says:

Giry-gir-lamby,
    where did you buy the flat screen tv?

31. arbie says:

where did u find the 4th tv? i think im gonna get one for my self

32. Klip says:

I have that tv and I love it. It doesn’t break down like our big flat screen tvs nowadays.