Hello Kitty Golf Balls

So some friends invited me to go play golf this weekend and my wife tells me that she has a gift for me to take when I’m golfing. I knew as soon as I saw the wrapped package what was coming. There was no doubt in my mind that the golf balls would be Hello Kitty – I just didn’t realize they would be 4 patterns of Hello Kitty:

Hello Kitty Golf Balls

When you’re out with your buddies golfing, pulling out a Hello Kitty golf ball doesn’t say a whole lot for your manliness, but I will definitely be taking these along with me (better than having them become yet another display item in our house). I have an odd feeling that when I come to water hazard holes, these Hello Kitty golf balls will somehow “accidentally” find their way into those hazards one after another…that is, after I smack them as hard as I can ;)

This entry was posted in Sports. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Hello Kitty Golf Balls

1. Melissa says:

How could you NOT want to wack the crap out of those? Great gift in my opinion

2. equinox says:

Ooooh I want those, along with hot pink tees.

3. shaoling says:

where did she find those???

4. Kerri says:

Yeah, what\’s the point of putting Hello Kitty on a golf ball if it\’s not to lose it in some great abyss? :)

Here via CoFL

5. Pingback: Play Library » Welcome to the Carnival of Family Life #48!

6. Mom of 3 says:

I live on a golf course and will be checking my yard for these from now on. By the way, I just found you via Carnival of Family Life. Your blog is hysterical!! I’ll be back whenever I need a laugh!

7. Marc says:

I just stumpled over this page and before I was in a very bad mood! Now I really can’t stop laughing anymore. Thank you so much and I’m glad that there are at least a few people aware of the danger Hello Kitty poses ;)

btw: Beat the crap out of those darnde balls ^^

8. Pingback: Hello Kitty Golf Putter: Hello Kitty Hell

9. sue says:

this is too funny

10. jocey says:

i like those! :D me want

11. Pingback: Hello Kitty Golf Ball Holder - Hello Kitty Hell

12. M$. #3??0 K!++Y says:

omg i would noy want to hit those yhey are too pretty

13. carolina says:

i love all of it

14. HK_Enabler says:

I have two people that would love to get a box of these but I can’t find a place to purchase them anywhere. Where did she find these??!!?!

15. Deborah says:

Why give more money to Sanrio after buying more? Take care of them… SO YOU CAN WHACK ‘EM TO DEATH LATER! >:3 Take some, aim for some sand traps, let ‘em be buried in sand for a few days, then “rescue” them, only to subjugate them to more of the same. >;-)

Sry HK-aholics, but I think the only thing HK hasn’t made to give HK-haters an outlet for their rage is a HK punching bag, or like one of those punching clowns.
    …or HK target practice paper…

16. Jasmine says:

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND THESE AND THE REST OF HELLO KITTY GOLF LINE!!! I need a new set ASAP!

17. >>Xx.TesYy says:

they’re pretty packages but u could do better=]

18. Ladybuguboo says:

Once again:

For girls: YES!
    For boys: NO!!!!!!!!!

19. bibi says:

i saw it yesterday in Bicamera in Yurakucho. (near Ginza). It is approx. USD17. It is a set and has 5 balls and 4 tees and 1 towel.