Hello Kitty Snowboard

We went on our last day of skiing and snowboarding for the year. As you can imagine, it’s not difficult at all to spot my wife on the slopes with her Hello Kitty snowboard:

Hello Kitty Snowboard

Hello Kitty Snowboard Bag

Update: At these these Hello Kitty snowboard designs reflect how most of us would like to see the evil feline:

Hello Kitty Goodbye Kitty snowboards

Sent in by snowguy

This entry was posted in Sports. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Hello Kitty Snowboard

1. Sheba says:

Loved your blog!

2. YTSL says:

Oh wow!!!!!!!! And a question for the Hello Kitty Hell man: i.e., didn’t your wife have Hello Kitty items before you got married? If so, you should have seen the signs… ;DDD

3. didn’t your wife have Hello Kitty items before you got married? If so, you should have seen the signs

Nope, didn’t start until she began the business…

4. angel says:

u’re so cute!! enjoyed readin ur blog

5. cloudiko says:

as i read this, i can only tell you how sorry i feel for you….

6. Dee says:

Where do you get Hello Kitty snowsport goodies?! I want them!

7. KAT says:

you mean she doesn’t have a Hello Kitty jacket?

Although this is the kids one i know that Sanrio and 686 teamed up and made one for adults too! :-D

8. JAson says:

9. PLEASE tell me where I can find one of these Hello Kitty Snowboards, I’ve been searching everywhere for my girl . . .

Sorry, welcome to my Hello Kitty Hell

10. Sakura says:

dude I so am gonna be like your wife before I even knew this site I talk to my fiance everyday how I want are house filled with hello kitty appliances and everything!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU HELLO KITTY

11. jamie says:

hello i dnot suppose anybody can tell me where to get a hello kitty snowboard from. My girlfriend wants one badly . Thanks jay.

12. It’s for your own good that I will not tell (you will thank me one day).

13. Ada says:

Muahahahaha! :P I have a black and white womans sized Empire Hello Kitty snowboard and I don’t even snowboard!!!! Its been sitting in bubble wrap for the last 11 years!!!!!

14. Kara says:

Is this ONLY for little kids? ‘Cause I want it!

15. EEVEE says:

16. HI… i was just wondering if you were selling the hello kitty snowboard or if you would know where i could get one for my daughter. please get back to me thank you!

For your and your daughters own good, it ain’t going to happen

17. i guess im going snowboarding to

18. Stretch says:

where can i get the snowboard at?

19. Dom says:

Is this snowboard or gloves sold anywhere? My daughter is in love with Hello Kitty and is asking for a snowboard for Christmas and would go crazy if i had a snowboard that is like the one in the picture, any ideas?

20. Believe me, you don’t want to get them for your daughter. Not getting them are the best present you can give her for Christmas ;)

21. Andrew says:

My girl loves it I am all ready in the hell but it is cool, just would love to find her that Hello Kitty snowboard…..

22. Rhi says:

I have a hello kitty snowboard. I love it to bits!! It’s a little less in your face than the pictured one though. ^.^

23. ghost says:

oh the pain, i LOVE snowboarding, when i saw this i almost lost all of my inner organs to upchucking everything i’ve EVER eaten, that was a low blow. i’m gonna go cry myself to sleep now

24. Chato says:

Hello, can you let me know approximately how much one of these snowboards costs new or used on the market? Thanks so much. -Chato

25. veroncia says:

sorry where can i get the snowboard about hello kitty?

26. Freddy says:

Where can I find that board?

27. sandy says:

heyy are you selling this board??

28. sarah says:

WHERE CAN I GET THIS BOARD FROM???

29. Why won’t you tell people who are asking about where they can buy the snowboard..I don’t think you actually have the board….I think you just got the images from the internet and posted it here….and besides I don’t it’s your wife(if you have a wife) that likes hello kitty I think you’re in denial…hello kitty lover! I think you’re gay!

30. Ladybuguboo says:

ok, for a little girl it’s kind of cute. And i may even kind of want them…. But only a little because i can’t snowboard anyways. SO it would be a waist of my money.

31. Hello kitttyyy says:

Dude hes a LIAR.! that snowboarding stuff is pasted from the internet; cant you tell. its for Little Girls. & he claims its for his “Wife” .. if he even has one. HAHAHAAH.

32. Nicole says:

Actually, in Japan, I’m amazed you can spot her on the slopes at all in her HK gear. I seem to remember a lot of that going round. When it wasn’t perfectly coordinated, never-used North Face gear.

33. Pingback: Hello Kitty Skis - Hello Kitty Hell

34. Amber says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHA
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHA
    HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
    HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

oh and……………

ROFLMFAO!

I think this is the highest proportion of ”where can I get it?” that I’ve seen since I started reading this blog! AWESOME!

35. Jenna says:

Where did you purchase the hello kitty board?

36. i says:

I had a lucky find today at a japanese thrift store here in Misawa!!! I got the same exact board but adult size.. on the hunt for more HK snowboarding gear! Love Japan! Mother land of Hello Kitty!