Hello Kitty Speakers

In the overall scheme of things, Hello Kitty speakers wouldn’t seem to be a top priority to highlight in Hello Kitty Hell, but it is these often mundane Hello Kitty gadgets that typify how terrible Hello Kitty Hell can be.

Hello Kitty speakers

See, when my wife gets something new like these, she has to show how happy she is by using the newest Hello Kitty gadget in her collection. That means listening to the Hello Kitty theme song 24/7 on a pair of lousy speakers that make Hello Kitty’s voice even higher pitched and annoying than regular (yeah, you don’t even want to think about it, trust me). For those of you who have decided that today would be a good day to be tortured, you can listen to this:

Imagine that, then add in the cheap speakers and the song playing 24/7 and you can see how a simple set of Hello Kitty speakers can just about make a grown man go crazy…and I still have at least another couple of days of this Hello Kitty Hell to endure…

This entry was posted in Gadgets. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Hello Kitty Speakers

1. TechSupport says:

Grab your sleeping bag you can ride my sofa for a while.

2. Alan says:

Better yet, leave it behind. Never, ever pollute a Hello Kitty Hell sanctuary with the hated neko beastie and her much maligned “sleeping bag of subservience.”

3. Frida says:

I didn’t even know she had a theme song. Your wife should move to hello kitty land where the rivers are made of chocolate, where the clouds are made of marschmallows and Hello Kitty and all her friends are playing together on cutey lane where they play this theme song.

It’s just too cute. Bleh.

4. vicious says:

I really hope you are exaggerating when it comes to your wife’s love of hello kitty… I don’t care how much one loves hello kitty, actually listening to “song” for pleasure (more than once?!) isn’t right.

5. ilovehellokitty says:

Here is a better version of the hello kitty song!

6. Marni says:

I was reading this to my husband and tears were rolling down my face because I was laughing so hard at the part about your wife playing the theme song through the cheapie speakers. I just wanted to thank you for the hardest I have laughed all year.

7. bella says:

I work at a corporate Sanrio.. & I’d die if I had to listen that crap all day.

8. Pingback: Hello Kitty Compact Computer / iPod Speakers: Hello Kitty Hell

9. Pingback: Hello Kitty Headphones - Hello Kitty Hell

10. Pingback: Hello Kitty Karaoke Machine - Hello Kitty Hell

11. Wendyscat says:

Well, I lovehellokitty – that WAS better than that squeaky version – although as the lyrics are clearer they’re scary ‘they’re cats but just like you and me?’ !

12. L says:

I have an ancient VHS tape of Hello Kitty fairytales from the kinderyears and wow, I still remember that song. Scary Y/N?

13. Nina says:

i bought a pair of speaker like that today, except it looked like an evil version of hello kitty with a pink skull and cross bones on her head. Your right, the quality of them is crap. But it can double as a neglected stuffed toy at the back of my wardrobe for now.

14. Pingback: Hello Kitty Antivirus and Firewall Software - Hello Kitty Hell

15. puchy says:

The story of Hello Kitty is really amazing in some points of view, I like Hello Kitty but I think is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You fall in love with it!!!!

16. cierra says:

ha, one of the pictures in the video is hello kitty dressed in a devil costume. Sorta fits, huh.