Hello Kitty Jason

Somehow this seems like a Hello Kitty alter ego that is probably deep within her, although I still think she is scarier without the mask (although the fact that a Hello Kitty chainsaw really does exist is even scarier):

Hello Kitty Jason

Sent in by duncan (via artist Joseph)

Update: You knew there was no way that the Jason x Hello Kitty theme would ever end with just one item:

Hello Kitty Friday the 13th Jason mask

Sent in by Rob

This entry was posted in Strange and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Hello Kitty Jason

1. KittyBABY says:

Jason Kitty!!! Cool!!

2. Melissa says:

Holy crap! That actually looks cool. I almost kind of want it.

3. Siouxie says:

I worked as a designer on “Look Who’s Stalking: Child’s Play III” and my boss knew I liked HK…so while I designed Chucky posters, he designed a special poster of HK holding an AK 47 with a bullet hole in her head…He said the blood on her forehead matches her red jumper…

Isn’t HK cute? I did not find this amusing.

4. Jennifer says:

Holy. Cow. That is officially weirder than the Klingon kitty.

The real question is, though, would your wife want THIS one?

5. jordan says:

Strange strange.

6. Laiane says:

Alright, that has crossed the line from “so cute it’s disgusting” (the usual order of business here at Hello Kitty Hell) to “completely surreal — I think I want one.”

7. Cade says:

Well, I collect horror memorabilia and am a semi-retired HK collector and I’m with Melissa- I would totally “love” to own this figure.

8. Margaret says:

Hee. It’s the blood literally dripping off the mask that makes it art. And I love the little pink chainsaw. I actually want this one.

I may have a problem, because I cannot stop giggling at this.

9. TeratoMarty says:

Siouxie, if you can’t see the humour in Full Metal Kitty, you are unworthy of that name. Turn in your leather jacket and get a Wal-Mart makeover.

The pink chainsaw makes this toy for me. What is the toy meant to do? It looks like there are speakers or something on the feet.

10. Allyson says:

I really LOVE this Kitty. My daughter the true Kitty fan thinks it is disturbing but still cute. I just have to have one.

11. LaLaGirl says:

Haha…Jason, I love your blog! This Hello Kitty toy looks super cool! Since you have everything HK on your blog, I thought I sent you this link for the Hello Kitty Pet Couture for dogs (and cats if they can tolerate clothes).

Here’s some pics of dogs wearing Hello Kitty Pet Couture…so cute right! Probably not to you though!

I am sure you already have the pic of the HK sewing machine and your wife probably has it but I love my green Hello Kitty sewing machine. It’s so cute! Oh, and my fiance hates everything Hello Kitty! LOL

12. LaLaGirl says:

Oops…here’s that link of dogs wearing the HK clothes:

13. jeanine says:

there’s just something unnatural about a dog wearing little clothes with cats on it.

14. Annie says:

oh my! I want this Hello Kitty, and all my friends will too. This is an awesome collectible for Horror fans like myself!
    Hello Kitty & Jason RULE!!!

15. sue says:

i love this, too. it’s incredibly original and cute and scary.

16. Lisa says:

I want this HK, but I want a fully functioning pink chainsaw more.

17. dolores kulik says:

This is obviously a kitty for adult appreciation. I hate super-cloyingly sweet Kitty, and cannot imagine why they still sell. (My granddaughters wear skulls!) I have not seen the horror movie(s), but sort of recognize the mask. Drawing on my experience with cutting trees for firewood, I think that might be Kitty’s own blood. I have to have her ‘cuz she’s got my attitude!

18. Lindseyv says:

THIS IS SICK!

19. camdog says:

a vision, a true God. the two-in-one. all bow down.

20. Catmoves says:

Oh well, it’s sure to be cute to those requiring mental care. Perhaps the next doll could show a smiling GI with a leg and/or arm blown off by an IED?

21. Kevin says:

JUST ONE QUESTION: When will this be available to purchase and where could you get one???????

22. Jeremy says:

I MUST have this. PLEASE someone tell me how to get this or anything like it…

23. Annie says:

I want one to give to my friend BUCKETHEAD! Where can I get one?

24. Kiki says:

I had a dream the other night… that there were hundreds of this particular hello kitty coming after me, chasing me into the bathroom… but hello kitty had a chainsaw… and cut down the door. thank god i woke up!

25. Elizabeth says:

I like, wish he kept the bow pink though matches the chainsaw.

26. Courtney says:

I love Kitty And I love horror too. This is awesome. My step dad knows the guy who played Jason and I know they would both love this.

27. chaos says:

PHOTO-SHOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. MELISSA says:

I absolutely love this Hello Kitty Doll. Do you know where I can purchase one, if they are for sale?????

29. mark says:

where can i purchase this? i want it… nono… i neeeeed it.

30. Amy C Camacho says:

Shut up and take my money!