Hello Kitty Cell Phone Charger

Well, that certainly didn’t take long. Now that my wife has her blinged out Hello Kitty cell phone, she has decided that she needs to increase the number of Hello Kitty cell phone accessories she has (like that is a big surprise). Here latest purchase is this Hello Kitty portable cell phone recharger:

Hello Kitty cell phone recharger

Basically it is nothing more than a piece of molded plastic with USB cable, but my wife seems to like it for two main reasons: It’s light (only 50g including battery weight, but not the cable) so it’s not a problem for her to take it anywhere and Hello Kitty’s cheeks turn pink when the cell phone is charged (which she says is “so incredibly cute!”). At least it wasn’t one of her more expensive purchases at only $8 (998 yen) although with battery replacement it is going to cost a lot more in the long run.

I’m just trying to prepare myself for the onslaught of Hello Kitty cell phone accessories that will undoubtedly be showing up on our doorstep in the coming weeks and the Hello Kitty Hell situations that they will inevitably create…

This entry was posted in Gadgets. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Hello Kitty Cell Phone Charger

1. Rosemary Jones says:

Haha Thats Funny But Quite Annoying When You ‘re Wife See’s It

2. Jam says:

Cute that HK’s cheeks turning pink. Can’t wait to see the next cell phone accessory!

3. Michael says:

Things appear to be getting so bad that you’re stuttering when you type (inevitabbly).

4. Autumn says:

At least it wasn’t that expensive!

5. Ben says:

With the right (or wrong) imagination, the USB cable sticking out the side of HK’s head looks a little like a gun.

I guess that shows what I think of HK, doesn’t it?

6. yet another anonymous says:

I saw such cell phone chargers in Japan but so far I don’t see such “cute” chargers here (California). I wonder why …

7. Tiffany says:

What a wondeful idea! Hello Kitty there waiting for you to save your battery! Oh how adorable in everyway possible :)

8. Miss_Ashley says:

okay okay i have to agree with ur wife this is cute hahahaha i want one! >.

9. Vix says:

Aww, that actually is kinda cute. And it is useful. But I will stick to my default phone chargers, methinks.

10. Rik says:

Try not to think of it as just a cell phone charger, imagine someone jamming a large power conduit into the side of the hated beast’s head. When the gruesome process of electrifying the foul abomination’s cranial cavity is completed which, due to the nature of the awesome demonic powers the bow-headed monstrosity possesses, takes a long time, of course, the pooled blood and liquified brain matter seep to the front of the hellspawn’s corpulent face. It’s this final pre-rigor mortis blood pooling that let’s you know the job is finished.

Okay, so that was a bit gratuitous, but I don’t care for the obnoxious feline bitch either.

11. Owen says:

Does your wife, by any chance, desire a new friend/life partner? I’m 39, Mater’s in mathematics and LOVE Hello Kitty. I even have a GIANT (16″6″) HK calculator. Pass it, friend, but don’t tell MY wife I asked.

And btw, you should to respect your wife’s passions. I bet she’s pretty much all you’ll have in 25 years.

12. ronald.yoon says:

so cute ,bu i just buy a solar charger at sourcingmap

ah