Hello Kitty Digital Camera – Fuji Film FinePix Z5

It didn’t take long for my wife to find something to match her hideously Hello Kitty pimped out cell phone that she is trying to convince me that I need because it comes with a “blog” function (whatever that means, but it is how they are advertising it) and since I write this blog about Hello Kitty (even though it’s anti Hello Kitty) my wife thinks it would be a good idea if I used this Hello Kitty digital camera (Fuji Film FinePix Z5) to take photos for this blog:

Hello Kitty digital camera FinePix

Hello Kitty digital camera

Hello Kitty digital camera back

Hello Kitty camera

Hello Kitty Fuji Film Z5

Hello Kitty FinePix Z5

Of course, the actual quality of the camera is of secondary importance to my wife. She just cares that it has Hello Kitty on the front made from Swarovski crystal beads and that the Z5 lights up in the dark. Nor does it bother her that it costs just over $500 (57,750 yen) as long as Hello Kitty adorns the outside.

Hello Kitty Hell will certainly reach a new level if I have to travel around Japan taking photos for my blogs with this camera bling…

This entry was posted in Gadgets. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Hello Kitty Digital Camera – Fuji Film FinePix Z5

1. angela says:

OMFG !!!!!!! do they sell it in the U.S ?! :[ pleease tell me where i can get it. damn, i want it

2. pleease tell me where i can get it. damn, i want it

I don’t know why Hello Kitty fanatics keep asking…It isn’t going to happen. Welcome to my Hello Kitty Hell

3. jes says:

if your wife knows about and reads hello kitty hell… then doesnt she get pissed when your write your privet convorsations on the internet. she also gets to see what you really think about the stuff she buys you. doesnt she get horribly mad that your not honest??

4. yet another anonymous says:

What does exactly “blog” function mean?
    As blog is very popular these days, it is no surprise to me that some companies are selling / marketing something for blog creaters. But to me, camera is camera nothing but camera …

5. Mina.G says:

Damn thats nice …HELLO EVERY ONE I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BLOWIN UP DA SPOT IM GOING THROUGH AND FINDING THESE HELLO KITTY ITEMS AND WERE TO BUY THEM ONLINE IF POSSIBLE THE FIRST LIST OF ITEMS WILL BE UP OCTOBER 1ST IM NOT LETTING HELLO KITTY HELL MAN KEEP US DOWN ANY MORE LOL ;P POO ON YOU HELLO KITTY HELL MAN

6. Liselor says:

I like it ^^

7. stephanie says:

ok a) they sell like $30 crappy little digital cameras with hello kitty plastered on them at target, so there is no need to spend that much if it’s solely for the hello kitty part of it. and b) your site is hilarious.

8. molly says:

I wanted a finepix z5 ever since they came out….but in fuschia pink. They come with some face-recognition software or something, that’s to prevent blurry pictures. The camera itself is neat, but i’d reconsider before buying one of THESE….

9. Amanda says:

I love it!!! I want it!!! It sucks that I live in the Netherlands

10. Wendyscat says:

Why the crystals?> They’ll fall off/hurt hands – why not just an imprint?

11. Pingback: Pink Blog » Blog Archive » FinePix Z5 Hello Kitty Edition

12. ardycake says:

where do you guys get all the money to get all this expensive hello kitty stuff???

13. tinapay says:

this was just a cute feline head, glued on a dull-pink-plain camera and..voilà..=p i mean..anyone can do this right?

14. anon says:

Actually, $US 500 isn’t *too* bad, considering its an actual proper camera, not some gimicky stuff. The digital cameras sold here are around that price too. I think the crystals are to add to the whole bling/glamorous image…

15. vianey says:

i love the camera it works goo d and it aint cheap but its worh it

16. Megan says: