Hello Kitty Sex Toy 2

If you have been reading this blog for awhile, then you may remember that I came across an item that I initially thought was some kind of weirded out Hello Kitty sex toy, but ultimately ended up being something else. You can imagine my surprise when this arrived in the mail:

Hello Kitty ???

Hello Kitty mystery

Hello Kitty wtf

Hello Kitty sex toy

I must admit that my mind did travel there again for a split second (hey, I’m a guy), but I did fully recover before blurting out something that likely would have put me on the couch in the Hello Kitty sleeping bag.

At least I feel much better these days about previously being ignorant to what these really are. We had friends stop by and while my wife’s girlfriend new exactly what they were and picked them up (they were sitting on the table after she had just unpacked them), her husband almost had a Hello Kitty heart attack – an expression that I remember crossing my face the first time I saw them. It’s not often that Hello Kitty Hell makes me laugh, but I did have to let out a smile at that…

This entry was posted in Sex, Strange. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Hello Kitty Sex Toy 2

1. Erin says:

but what are they???

2. Cat Lady says:

Hmmm…I’m not seeing how this could be a sex toy (I must be naive).

So, what is this thing and what’s it supposed to do?

It kind of looks like nunchuks.

3. thisdaydreamer says:

I must admit I have no idea what they are or what kind of sex toy they apparently resemble. Please do tell!

4. Jamie says:

They resemble tampons more than sex toys…

5. Curious Panda says:

WTF is that? I can’t think of a place to stick it.

6. dementia says:

I think it’s to make the boots stand.

7. jen-chan says:

I’m a GIRL and i think they’re some kind of sex toy. wtf are they?!?!?!????

8. TeratoMarty says:

OK, I thought I was hip to all the sex toys, but this one has me stumped. WTF would you do with this? It looks kind of like you could jam your unit down one of the tubes, but HK would get in the way and abrade your balls.
    I can’t think of any good organ to put this on, in or around.

I would ask what the Hell is its actual Sanrio-approved purpose, but Sanrio doesn’t seem to demand that its products have a purpose, so never mind.

9. weasel_bot says:

Boy – you’re all gonna laugh when you see what these really do. I managed to find the missing picture in this sequence on another website – but I don’t want to spoil the surprise. (Hope this doesn’t ruin it for anyone…)

10. dinys0r says:

uhm i’m pretty sure we already figured out what this was in a previous entry…

11. Kari Rose says:

Seriously, how the fck can that be a shex toy? honestly now.

it’s a boot holder. you put it in tall leather boots to hold them in place.

gah

12. Miss_Ashley says:

yeah i agree with them i don’t think this is a sex toy cause its made of cloth. so maybe there right, boot holders. hmmm very odd. i guess we never know until u touch one of them and see for yourself lol

13. Miss_Ashley says:

yeah they are boot holders of some sort becauase if u look at those two squares on each of the “stick” things i believe there magnates….oh well everyone makes mistakes it okay ^-^

14. weasel_bot says:

By the way – if you haven’t guessed it yet – here’s the picture that shows how it works:

15. Ron says:

…Wow that is the most ridiculous thing Ive seen in a while. wtf.

16. newsbug says:

Hilarious.

17. katie says:

even this hello kitty fan thinks thats a bit much. and i own all the hello kitty pez, in crystal as well.

18. Kari Rose says:

HAHAHA! I told you : ) I was right, woooo!

I know my stuff, haaaaaaaaaa

19. Liza La Chatte says:

this is the links to actual Sanrio condoms and HK vibrator! which i so want!

20. LyssaLoo says:

wow…

I would not want that much hellokitty crap around me.. ever.

21. edatron says:

wow those are bigger than i expected….
    since theres no reference to size in the original post it looked handheld.

22. Erune says:

oh, mine! who’s the designer? he/she must be inspired by the hell kitty spirit!

23. Meredith says:

And here I was thinking it was a Kegelcisor!

24. Kara says:

These are terrible! They are huge and HK would never have that purpouse! They are so decored!

25. CRUX says:

YEAH IM STATIONED HERE IN JAPAN AND IT’S NO SEX TOY AT ALL… IT’S A PAIR OF BOOT SUPPORT, TO MAKE UR BOOTS STAND UP.

26. chaotic one says:

they keep boots from falling down lol ^^ they make it so ur boots dont get wrinkled u put them in ur boots when ur not wearing them

27. Jekka says:

omg lol I seen the boot picture…that is just plain crazy.

28. Costanza says:

Sure it’s not a sex toy…even if some dirty mind could go there…i believe it could be nunchucks (and so it would be soooooo coooool though i hate HK) or something like a portable dress holder…when you have that special shirt for your best friend’s wedding and you have to carry it in the car or something…maybe?

29. I am very dissapointed in them just being boot holders I had my Pay Pal account loading. damn.

30. rebecca says:

um… i’m pretty sure they’re tampons… at least that’s all i can think of when i see them.

31. kelly says:

I think you’re pretty cool and I greatly enjoy reading your site, but please stop it with the ‘I’m a guy so my mind is dirty.’ Everyone has a dirty mind, but unfortunately there’s a stigma against women expressing it. I know you probably mean it in a good way like you’re humbling yourself to your supposed faults or whatever, but I really wish we did away with this notion that it’s supposedly natural for guys to like sex but not quite so natural for women. Everyone has a dirty mind, not just guys, and no, guys on he average do not have dirtier minds than women. Women are just raised to suppress their own sexuality because otherwise we would be ‘whores.’

32. I want a WHORE says:

Bring on the Whores so i can burn them in a lake of fire damn their eternal Souls, Now thats what i would’ve said if i were RETARDED…………………

33. gregor says:

My, my, you DID post my tongue-in-the-cheek comment about HK merchandising.
    Thank you (see ? Brief I can be).