Hello Kitty Hotel Room Video

The things about Hello Kitty fanatics is that they take something Hello Kitty that is already unbearable like the Hello Kitty hotel room (which one would assume could never get any worse) and combine it into a video with a song that takes it to as yet unknown nauseating level (warning: play the video at your own risk…)

I warned you. After listening to that once, I would rather have to listen to someone scratching their fingernails against a chalkboard for hours on end than listen to that again. Of course, my wife thinks it’s the “cutest thing ever” so it’s only a matter of time before it makes it way onto her playlist – ahhhh, the things I get to look forward to living in Hello kitty Hell…

This entry was posted in Decor, Travel, Videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to Hello Kitty Hotel Room Video

1. HELLOKITTYLOVR says:

I STAYED HERE AND IT WAS AMAZING. AND TO ALEX- SO WHAT???THEY HAD A HELLO KITTY CAR TOO! to see, just go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQEK2_udms8

2. Acton says:

Thank for the video it room looks a bit too sterile for me.

3. Cyndy says:

We are a military family of four, I am the only female. My husband has mentioned that its possible we will be sent to Japan. In the past I have said I WOULD NEVER MOVE TO JAPAN. Well, thanks to this blog I want to move their immediatly! Thank you Mr. HKH for sharing your blog! :D

4. weiying :D says:

how freaking hot can this be?!?!? omg, seriously, it can be rated the best hotel ever! (:

5. Chelsea Carter says:

*vomits* oh im sorry, no realy the room is lovley *voimits more in complete udder discust*

6. Rei says:

I can’t believe I used to watch the Powerpuff girls for 2 yrs (thank god I’ve stopped), but I can’t believe that I used to like that song and to have it play in this video, makes me hate it even more and also HK

.. .Thank god I was got over Powerpuff Girls when I was 13.

7. Kelsey says:

The maid, or whoever the person in the outfit is supposed to represent, are a bit er…vomit-inducing. I could live with the excessive pink, but I think that the person-dressed-up-as-HK is creepy. . .

8. Ladybuguboo says:

HAHAHAHAHA! That used to be my favorite episode of Power Puff Girls when i was little! I LOVED Bubbles!

9. STACInotSCENE says:

I noticed that the tv is not hello kitty neither are the lamps, n why a power puff girl song?xD that table cloth isnt hello kitty either……..what is this?

10. Mikaya says:

i am 12 years old..i love hello kitty…i wish i can go to this hotel i would be happ….this will be the best thing that ever happened to me!!

11. Angela says:

Oh boy too much hello kitty for me. The song is from Powerpuff Girls by the way. It’s from quite a cute episode. :/

12. tara says:

i want that! i think i may have to make the boyfriend take me, minus that scary ass human mascot hehe it soo cute but hed kill me if i made him take me to kitty hotel

13. miss kitty kit says:

wtf u can get me n that bed

14. tina says:

this is very creepy but @ the same time cute but mostly creepy the bathrooms hot though:D