Hello Kitty Fanatic Song

I found this in my email box today – an original Hello Kitty fanatic song by Anna Joy. The song pretty much sums up what it’s like living with a Hello Kitty fanatic…

You can listen to the song at The Ugly Trannies Myspace Page (click the “Hello Kitty” on the player – warning: words NSFW)

You will probably have to read the lyrics to be able to understand it all, so here they are:

I can’t stop buying all that Hello Kitty s***
I cannot close my closet door, my drawers just overflow with it
And I will not take it back
I need it more than crack
If I can’t have that pillowcase then I will have a heart attack

I can’t stop buying all that Hello Kitty crap
I go to the Sanrio store and I know full well it’s a trap
‘Cuz it’s just so f****** cute
It’s just so f****** cute
I think that I have pooped my pants
I thought that it was just a toot

Posters coasters toasters rugs and mugs and keychains
Curtains tampons purses shirts and toys and storm drains
Panties bras and guitars, socks and shoes and t-shirts
Sanrio will make sure every last dollar hurts

I can’t stop buying all that Hello Kitty junk
It put it all in my backseat because I cannot close my trunk
‘Cuz it’s never enough
No it’s never enough
I’ll tattoo it on my labia
I have to have all of this stuff

Razors tazers lasers lite-brites dildos statues
(I want it all!)
Guns and ammo, crack and smokes and s***** tattoos
Posters coasters toasters rugs and mugs and keychains
Curtains tampons purses shirts and toys and storm drains

I couldn’t quit me all that Hello Kitty crap
So when I sleep outside the kitty store, I sleep in Hello Kitty wrap
‘Cuz I blew all my loot
My landlord gave me the boot
…but don’t you think this garbage can is hella f****** cute??

Posters coasters toasters rugs and mugs and keychains
Curtains tampons purses shirts and toys and storm drains
Panties bras and guitars, socks and shoes and t-shirts
Sanrio will make sure every last dollar hurts
(I want it all!)

It’s never good to start a new week with a Hello Kitty fanatic song, but at least it’s not the original Hello Kitty theme song…(warning, listen at your own risk – I’m telling you right now that you don’t want to click on it…)

I told you…

This entry was posted in Music, Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

84 Responses to Hello Kitty Fanatic Song

1. mhkitty06 says:

@AnnaJoy:
    I thought it was great a satire, though like I said, was a ‘little’ angry to me… I too liked Hello Kitty a little too much. I still have a bunch of stuff I’m currently trying to get rid of on ebay. Of course I have ton more stuff I may never get rid of :)
    I too think it’s crazy to wish death upon someone for not telling you where to get something… some people need a therapist when it comes down to it!

2. Sara Dane says:

@ Indiana
    Don’t worry that was and will be my only comment on that.. I just didn’t think that was okay, but am not looking to get anything ryelled up.. I don’t drink Pepsi, but if you have an IBC cream soda I’ll take it!!!! ;)

@AnnaJoy & mhkitty
    I think I’m missing something?? What shoes are we looking for? That is something I may be able to actually help with… Score! :)

3. Catherine says:

@ AnnaJoy
    So your not a tranny?

4. Catherine says:

@ Sara Dane
    You need anger mgmt!

5. Sara Dane says:

@ Catherine
    It runs in my family

6. Catherine says:

@ Sara Dane
    I bet it does

7. Catherine says:

@AnnaJoy
    a half empty box of tampons does not a girl make…sorry!

8. AnnaJoy says:

@ Catherine

It does when the other half was used to stop the flow of my menses.

“The Ugly Trannies” is a BAND name. When you look at the Rolling Stones, are you confused by them not being a bunch of rocks??

9. Catherine says:

@ AnnaJoy
    Its just that not many REAL girls would want to compare
    themselves to trannies. Band or not. Yes, It was terribly confusing when I had seen men instead of rocks….
    Probably the same thing would happen when I see “The Ugly Trannies”, no?

10. mhkitty06 says:

Catherine & Sara Dane:
    We’re referring to a post where a pair of HK converse were featured, Mr. HKH would not give out the site where they were found so a bunch of pshyco ladies bitched at him endlessly and and told him to die painfully, they were no longer in production at that point so the whole damn arguement was moot anyway.
    Here you go, enjoy:

11. mhkitty06 says:

Seriously… all that… over a damn pair of shoes people!
    UGH… I think that was waaayyy before most of us were here…. though there are some who posted that I recognize…

oh, and I meant ‘psycho’ and not pshyco… darn fingers won’t type as fact as I want them too… darn HK keyboard!

12. AnnaJoy says:

@ Catherine

I don’t think Hello Kitty would appreciate your harsh tone.

13. Catherine says:

@Anna Joy
    I suppose she wouldn’t… My apologies.

14. Catherine says:

@mhkitty06
    Yeah I was kinda lost there. But, really find the damn shoes yourself. He HATES HK. Um, like he would really help spread the infection. Duh!
    And…tells me a lot about their taste in clothing. Tacky!!!
    He did you a favor (ding dongs) not telling you where to get the shoes.

15. Sara Dane says:

@ mhkitty
    Thanks for filling me in ;) I remember that HK series. It was HK and Mimi, I have some of the goods.

@ Catherine
    Sorry, but I think the shoes are kinda cute in a punk rocky kind of way and could totally see a band chick wearing them…

16. Catherine says:

@Sara Dane
    Now I really don’t like you at all!

17. andophiroxia says:

@mhkitty
    “There are already HK Maxipads… I saw some on Ebay once… new in package, thank the Gods!”

oh. f***.

18. Catherine says:

@andophiroxia, mhkitty06
    Like they had to mention “new in the package”
    What else would they be? (gross….)hahahaha….

19. mhkitty06 says:

That’s why I said, ” Thank the gods”… you new know what some of the freaks on ebay will sell!

20. Catherine says:

E-bay is so last week.

21. Catherine says:

I think I will sell some gum on e-bay that perhaps “hasn’t been chewed” WTF?

22. Indiana says:

@ Sara dane and Annajoy,

OOooh! I love IBC cream soda! and Diet pepsi! Be right back!

*walks to fridge and comes back 2 minutes later*

*gives drinks* there you go! ^_^

23. dauther of darlene says:

BLASPHEMY! How could you insult my lord and master?! you monsters..~ *cry*

24. mhkitty06 says:

Oh, LORD… here we go again…
    Just when you thought it was safe to get back on the blog…

25. sanriobaby says:

This song is wrong! But for anyone wanting a cheap HK fix, yes, Target does put out HK merchandise at the front of the store in the dollar section. I’ve spent countless dollars purchasing all kinds of stuff including HK ice packs, HK printed ziploc bags, lip gloss, stickers, sticky note pads, ect.

26. Desiree says:

that is like awesome
    except i would NEVER pierce my clit.
    lol

27. MJ says:

Oh, that is so precious! Who could NOT like that song? The way they sing “helloooo, Kit-ty” with the elongated “t”…it’s just like littttle angels singing it! Thank you for posting. :-)

28. glenda says:

iknow she is just like chiyo chan in azumanga daioh
    Hellooooo kitty, come & play to day oh hello hello
    kitty come & play 2day
    I am cursed….
    ITS JUST SO HAPPY JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS 6 I HATED DORA
    SOOOOO MUCH THAT WHEN I SAW IT… I WAS SINGING TO THE THEME SONG :( SO MUCH HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTY

29. HelloKittyVisitsNeverlandRanch says:

Annajoy, love the song. not sure why people are getting hell bent over it. Some people can’t laugh at themselves I guess.

30. Haley says:

OMGsh that is so incredibly stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 waht moron would write a stupid song like THAT!

*DIES FROM HORROR*

31. STACInotSCENE says:

i used to have hello kitty videos n the theme song always bothered me>.<

32. Maaike. says:

Imma cry.

33. mara says:

awww i love the theme song :D
    i dont know why yew all hate her so much :l
    well this is just my opinion
    ^__^

34. jess says:

well my sister came over and said “Hello kitty ” wow little kids well and I’m speachless