Hello Kitty Animal Abuse

I don’t know if it can get much worse than this – except if my wife was doing the same to me…

This entry was posted in Clothes, Fashion, Pets, Strange and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

111 Responses to Hello Kitty Animal Abuse

1. Megameow says:

Hahha, I am not a big fan of dressing up pets, but the cats is pretty darn cute.

2. Suraya says:

hi, can somebody tell me where i can buy this thing for my cat?

ThanQ

X

3. Holly says:

Okay, seriously, I need to get one of these.If you know the website, post it on here. Please.

4. melissa says:

I’d rather see this than an animal being abused ANYDAY. This person loves this animal. I know we think it’s weird to dress up animals but this pet is well loved and that is excellent.

5. Madison says:

I really have never seen this before,how sad.
    I say that they should stop manufacturing.It’s really not right.If they don’t stop manufacturing then just get people to stop buying these products i know that nobody will listen to this but this is my opinion.Please I strongly dislike cats but this really is serious

6. Madison says:

this is mean!

7. RevRun14 says:

@darlene and kid
    I’ve learned a lot about animals and asked vets and can say for sure that THIS IS BAD!!!! Health wise-BAD! In fact the vet (and mom) only think that a dog that has little to no hair should be forced to were a JACKET (note: that’s a coat) and only in the winter when they’re going out.
    If you put a headband on, BE CAREFUL. It can’t cover the ears. Cover to much, THEN IT IS BAD!!!

8. Dani says:

How do u get one of thoughs?

9. Dani says:

wow well nvm it looks mean nvm nvm

10. Sanvila says:

Poor cat , looks like it was druged…

11. shutup says:

Just because the cat doesn’t care it’s being dressed up doesn’t mean it’s been drugged. I think it’s alright to dress your pet up (not all the time, maybe just holidays), but only if it doesn’t mind it – and I wouldn’t leave the costume on all day. I you think this is abuse, you’re ridiculous. Now, if the animal is clearly unhappy and trying to get out of it and you are FORCING it to wear, it, then yeah I’d say that is abuse. But I’ve seen plenty of pets not mind it, or actually WANT to be dressed up. And there’s nothing wrong with that.