Hello Kitty Dog Wear

There seems to be this oblivious part of every Hello Kitty fanatic where they believe that it’s perfectly acceptable to insult their pets and make them the laughing stock of the neighborhood. While the things that they do you cats (example one :: example two :: example three) is downright torturous, there is no doubt that the true humiliation is reserved for the dogs (example one :: example two :: example three :: example four :: example five). So it should be no surprise that the evil feline would continue to make a dog’s life as Hello Kitty Hellish as my own:

Hello Kitty dog wear

Not only does Hello Kitty insist that the dog be made to wear Hello Kitty’s mouthless face , but she also insists on also making the dog dress up in a bunny costume. Of course, my wife thinks that this is absolutely adorable, but I’m sure that it simply makes the dog look more like a delicious snack to most of the other dogs out there.

It doesn’t even stop there since there are actually complete Hello Kitty dog wear lines that exist which pretty much means that any dog unlucky enough to land in the home of a Hello Kitty fanatic is pretty much guaranteed to need a lifetime of psychological help to get over the trauma. I know exactly how they must feel…

Sent in by Janet who should really be forced to wear the Hello Kitty dog clothes instead of her pets for thinking that sending something like this to me could ever be considered a good thing…

This entry was posted in Clothes, Fashion, Pets, Strange and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Hello Kitty Dog Wear

1. Akita says:

I actually want that.
    I mean, come on. I dress up my dog because she gets cold easily. Might as well make it look either good or horrifyingly hilarious – the dog doesn’t give a rat’s a*s anyway. :P

And really, when do people get tired of calling chihuahuas “rodents”? I guess they think it’s OH so original and funny, but hasn’t the fun kind of worn off?

There’re chihuahuas that don’t look like constipated anime-characters on drugs too, thankfully… ugh, THOSE EYES….

2. rnd says:

People will stop referring to chihuahuas as rodents when chihuahuas stop looking like members of the rodent family.

3. Akita says:

You’ve got weird ass rodents in your area then. People resemble monkeys more than chi’s resemble any kind of rodent. It’s like classifying ferrets as rodents, and they most certainly are not. :)

I don’t take it too seriously. But it stopped being funny the millionth time, especially since those saying stuff like what you said have never even spent time with a well bred chihuahua.
    I used to be the same way. And a lot of the poorly bred chihuahuas are indeed ugly as sin (but still do not resemble rats the slightest). Today, I own a chihuahua and run my own kennel, and she (and the puppies she breeds) certainly do not look like rats.

I can’t bring myself to get mad about it. I just consider it funny that people can be this ignorant and hate a breed of dog just because it’s popular. And it’s HUMANS that made it look the way it does today, not the chihuahuas themselves. :)

4. Skye the Dead Girl says:

First off, I hate when people dress their dogs in anything, unless it’s absolutely necessary. Secondly, Hello Kitty dog wear, really? Hello Kitty really needs to stop it.

5. me says:

looks like hello bunny to me

6. krista says:

OH MY GOD THAT IS SOOO CUTE, I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!!

7. chey says:

My dog truffles is going to wear tht :}