Hello Kitty Pinata

If there are Hello Kitty Mexican wrestling masks, there really shouldn’t be any surprise that Hello Kitty pinatas also exist. I just wasn’t quite expecting a Hello Kitty pinata like this when I opened the email:

Hello Kitty Pinata

While I was expecting something a bit more on the overly cute side, I guess a zombie mummy Hello Kitty pinata is a pretty realistic way of expressing what the evil feline represents to most of us.

A Hello Kitty pinata does hold some appeal to me. If something Hello Kitty is going to be coming to my house anyway, having it be a Hello Kitty that I’m allowed to whack the crap out of definitely could provide some desperately needed stress release. Then again, Hello Kitty fanatics never allow the ones they torture to ever use the Hello Kitty items as they are supposed to be used.

Of course, my wife now wants a cute Hello Kitty pinata and immediately went to work on finding one. Let me just say that it took her less than 30 minutes to prove that there are far more Hello Kitty pinatas out there than is reasonably healthy for the world to have. Now I can look for one to soon arrive at our door to add to my wife’s collection and my Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in by Roy Van Nistelrooij who should have to suffer the same fate as a pinata on a daily basis for ever thinking that sending me a photo like this could result in something good.

This entry was posted in Art, Strange, Toys and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

78 Responses to Hello Kitty Pinata

1. cloudiko says:

I took one look at this post and thought, “instant gratification!”
    I mean, you get to beat Hello Kitty with a baseball bat without having any questions asked. I can’t argue with this one, it’s a freebie.

2. Catherine says:

We could get into seriuos trouble having a 13yo help with stuffing Darlene into the pinata… But, on the other hand it could be a great alibi having a 13yo on hand giving us reason to have said pinata in the first place. ;)

3. Indiana says:

@Catherine,
    I’ll even invite some of my friends and a stereo with the “Eye of the tiger” song in it! xD

@Dreshard,
    From what I read, you pretty much contradicted her. xD

4. sanriobaby says:

@mhkitty06 & chatherine: Thanx for the info! I can’t wait to start shopping, Christmas isn’t that far away…

5. Kitteh!! says:

[singing]
    Rising up, back on the streets,
    Got the girl, got the glory,… [/end]

I’m old enough to remember that making the charts!

6. Indiana says:

@Kitteh!!

I love the lyrics. It’s so catchy! By the way, what year did Eye of the Tiger come out, anyway?

7. Kitteh!! says:

Survivor’s eponymous album was a 1982 release.

If you like rock like that, it might be worth trying some Deep Purple (preferably the mk2 Ian Gillan, Richie Blackmore, Ian Paice lineup) or Queen.

8. mhkitty06 says:

OMG LOL…. TOOO FUNNY!!!! Eye of the Tiger…. ;)
    Good laugh though, I used to fun my little 3 year old butt around singing what I thought were the lyrics, wearing my ‘Tony the Tiger’ tail.

Ah, my wonderful memories of Queen….
    One of the best songs ever: Bohemian Rhapsody (and NOT because of Wayne and Garth)

‘I see a little silhouetto of a man,
    Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango.
    Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright’ning me.
    (Galileo.) Galileo. (Galileo.) Galileo, Galileo figaro
    Magnifico. I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me.
    He’s just a poor boy from a poor family,
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity.
    Easy come, easy go, will you let me go.
    Bismillah! No, we will not let you go.
    (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go.
    (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go.
    (Let me go.) Will not let you go.
    (Let me go.) Will not let you go. (Let me go.) Ah.
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
    (Oh mama mia, mama mia.) Mama mia, let me go.
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!’
    Leads to GREAT headbanging part!

Ahhhh… I feel much better screaming that in my head ;)

9. Catherine says:

mhkitty06, OMG!!! You were a furry @ 3 wearing a Tigers tail….lol Again, watch out for Acton ;)

10. Catherine says:

Thanks, Kitteh!!! now that damn song is playing in my head. :(

11. mhkitty06 says:

Um, no… I have not worn ‘fur’ since then…

I had to get on seeqpod.com and get that song now :)

12. Catherine says:

I would wear fur but it never gets cold here…..

13. Indiana says:

I LOVE Bohemian Rhapsody! Queen is God. xD

I like how it goes, “MEEEEEEEE!!! *BAM!*” then an awesome rock part comes up. xD

14. Kitteh!! says:

I used to think this couplet was:-
    (Oh mama mia, mama mia.) Mama mia, let me go.
    Beelzebub has a devil for a sideboard for me!! :D

15. mhkitty06 says:

I couldn’t even figure out it was Beezlebub until I got the lyrics from my dad…

16. Kitteh!! says:

Says a lot about Freddie’s diction at its worst, doesn’t it?

17. mandie says:

I’d hit that

with a stick maybe.

18. mhkitty06 says:

@Yes it does. But he was a great singer, adn Queen was a great band! I’d definitely put them in the top 25 bands… at least personally to me they are worthy.
    I think Coldplay are wannabees of Queen… they have a good song or two but I have to be in a mood to listen… but Queen- anywhere, anytime!

19. Kitteh!! says:

Queen are a generally upbeat outfit.

Coldplay I don’t listen too, because they always strike me as very downbeat, and I just don’t want that in an entire album.

20. Rolli says:

That is not even worth posting, that loosk nothing like sweet kitty

21. mariposa144 says:

is it just me or does hello kitty look like she has a double head?

22. krissto says:

man, i’d like to beat the crap out of that!

23. jade says:

i think darlene needs a wacking over the head and a wake up call.. because some one who doesnt see how evil hello kitty is, is disturbed… and blind

24. angy :) says:

blah i just puked all over the keyboard this is the most foulest, reched thing i have ever seen i mean talk about ugly

now i have seen it all

25. glenda says:

too tall like a lego person hello kitty edition .
    No wonder its called HELLo kitty hell where my melody is held hostage and choco cat is drunk

26. STACInotSCENE says:

that is the most dumbest pinata ive ever seenO_O

27. Darki says:

@darlene

i got one word for you,
    STFU!

28. rnd says:

@Kitteh!
    As mrhkitty06 no nuclear bombs. Besides the mess we might inadvertently start WW3. So what comes between dynamite and a nuke? The microwave? My coworker suggests a dirty bomb. While we’re at it which terror organazation should we give the credit to?